|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||Why would I want to hunt my friends?||„|
|~ Lucy L Loud|
|~ Lucy Loud's catchphrase|
Lucy Raven Loud is a main character of The Loud House and a supporting character in the upcoming film.
She is voiced by Jessica DiCicco who also voices Lynn in the same series.
Personality and Appearance
Lucy is an 9-year-old Emo Gothic Lolita girl who loves poetry and all things dark and spooky and has the uncanny, unusual power to teleport (Often accompanied by a blast of pipe organ music), which frightens her siblings.
Lucy wears a black shirt and no pants. Her indigo hair covers her eyes, and she has pallid skin. Around her wrists and ankles are white and black stripes.
- Generally she's nice for Lincoln and doesn't bully or mock him, except when she pulls a football on Lincoln in "The Loudest Yard".
- "Heavy Meddle" - She and the other sisters tried to help Lincoln with a bully. Later they all encouraged him to kiss a girl that tries to get his attention.
- "Sleuth or Consequences" - She tried to help Lincoln find who's guilty of breaking a toilet to clear his name. When Lincoln took whole her blame on himself, she thanked him and tried to recompensate his grounding by giving him her home-made comic.
- "Trick or Treachery" - She and the rest of the Loud family (except Mr. Loud) jumpscare Hank and Hawk for stealing candy.
- It is shown that Lucy wears her black outfit because she is either a goth or emo.
- She shares traits with Raven and Gaz.
- She shares the same first name with Lucy Van Pelt. They even make a funny nod to this in the episode 'The Loudest Yard,' as when "Helping" Lincoln train for football, Lucy yanks the ball away right before Lincoln can kick it, similarly to Lucy Van Pelt's frequently doing this to Charlie Brown.
- Her mirror world counterpart is named Lars, and he looks similar except his hair is shorter and he wears grey jeans that Lucy does not even have.
Friends and Family