Luke is a hysterical troublemaker who loves causing mischief at the Ross home. He loves to dance and charm the ladies in his life.
Luke is a good kid and he cares about people. Luke is friends with Ravi and those two guys never go anywhere. Mostly Luke is a like a slacker and an outsider, who likes sports, video games and tv. Luke is smelly and a total slob, people like him. Something he and Ravi have in common, mostly they have in common, they like video games, getting dates with girls who mostly rejects them and tv. Ravi also likes sports, but stinks at them and Luke is proud he takes an interest in playing and watching the game. Luke is into geeky stuff too Ravi, like comic books and video games.
Luke and Jessie relationship is similar to Zack Martin and Maddie Fitzpatrick. Luke always ask out Jessie or flirts with her. Mostly Jessie turns him down, but she is too young for him and sometimes she likes the attention Luke gives her.
Luke Ross and Ravi Ross are similar to Zack and Cody Martin in the Suite Life series and Conor and Franklin in Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything.
- Full Name - Lucas Filbert Ross
- Alias - Luke
- Origin - Jessie tv series
- Occupation - High School student who is in 9th grade at Walden Academy and rich kid
- Powers / Skills - Street smart, excellent in video games and comic books, excellent in sports and dancing
- Hobby - Eating, watching tv and playing video games
- Goals - Help people when they ask for him. Live the easy life in New York City.
- Type of Hero - Teenage hero