This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Lula (Primal) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
Lula is a major protagonist of Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal. She is a former member of a tribe of primitive witches who accompanied Spear and Fang.
She is voiced by Amanda Troop.
To be added...
When first introduced, Lula appears depressed and filled with sadness as she does not actually participate in the ritual where her leader drains a man's life energy to create a baby girl, and did not even beg for the child to be given to her.
She initially displayed a cold ruthlessness in capturing Fang, placing the T. rex under mind-control, and also develops a detached coldness towards Spear. However, she was baffled when it became apparent that both Spear and Fang had a bond and was curious enough to use her magic to learn why. Upon seeing how both of them had lost their families, Lula felt bad about the duo and expressed pity for them, as well as her reflecting on how she lost her daughter revealed she empathized and understood their pain, revealing the reason she did not beg her coven leader for a child was that Lula still mourned for her daughter and perhaps felt she actually didn't deserve another child for her lack of vigilance failing to keep her daughter safe.
Although she sympathized with Spear and Fang and helped the duo, she initially meant to remain loyal and respectful to her coven until she was reminded again of her daughter by a butterfly, and ultimately chose to betray her leader in order to protect and save Spear and Fang at the cost of her own life.
Lula made no resistance to defend herself after she had accepted her fate when she died at the jaws of her leader in the form of a wolf, though Lula was overjoyed to be reunited with her daughter in the afterlife, representing how she had found peace at last.
Powers & Abilities
- Witchcraft: Like the rest of her coven, Lula has supernatural magic that she can influence natural phenomenon to her liking.
- Mind Control: Lula can take control of animals like Fang by emitting magical runes onto them. She can control these beasts via body movement and even sync them with her own.
- Time Control: Lula can pause time itself for however long she wished.
- Memory Reading: By drawing a circle and placing it in front of someone, Lula can generate a portal into his/her memories. Lula could view and fast-forward these memories, but not directly interact with the subjects inside of them.
- Levitation: Lula can levitate objects such as herself.
- Shapeshifting: Lula was able to transform into a giant raven when she fought against the coven leader.
- She is the second character to ally with Spear and Fang. The first to assist the duo was one of the simian-looking cavemen.