|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||"GOODNIGHT, LOUD HOUSE!||„|
|~ Luna Loud|
|“||I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.||„|
|~ Luna Loud|
Luna Loud is one of the seven tetartagonists of The Loud House, known for her rockstar behaviour.
She is voiced by Nika Futterman.
Despite her skirt, Luna is actually a tomboy.
Luna is a 15-year-old girl who is a rock star. She has an interest in rock music, and she owns and plays an electric guitar (She is also quite proficient in several other instruments, including some that are not associated with rock music). She regularly quotes famous songs in her dialogue (i.e. at one point, when in a jail cell, she says "I fought the law, but the law won.").
Along with Leni, she has the best relationship with Lincoln of his older sisters.
Luna has short brown hair styled into a pixie cut. She wears a purple t-shirt with a skull on it, a light purple skirt with a square pattern, a grey belt wrapped around the skirt and high purple boots, as well as paperclips she uses for earrings.
- Generally she always sings songs for her siblings to make them feel better when they're sad.
- "Heavy Meddle" - she along with other sisters tried to help Lincoln with a bully. Later they all encouraged him to kiss a girl that tries to get his attention.
- "Along Came a Sister" - she helped Lincoln in search for class pet tarantula when it ran away and protected it from Leni.
- "For Bros About to Rock" - she disguised herself as her mother to take Lincoln and Clyde from arrest to take them to concert.
- "Really Loud Music"
- Her American voice actress also voiced Nightfall, Catwoman, Sticks the Badger, Adam Lyon, Chum Chum, Stompp and many others.
- Her Polish voice actress also voiced Rainbow Dash and Bailey Pickett.
- She is similar to Yumi Yoshimura from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.
- Her name comes from the Latin Luna, Lunae, which means "moon."
- In "One of the Boys", her mirror world counterpart is called Luke. He works to be a rockstar like she is, but his personality is more abrasive compared to hers, as seen when he gave Lincoln a swirly (presumably out of anger for waking him up). He sports a faux hawk, and his guitar is blue. He wears a vest and jeans but retains the shirt Luna wears.
- In "L is for Love", it was revealed that she is bisexual, as she has a romantic relationship with a female rocker named Sam Sharp.
Friends and Family