|This hero was proposed but rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||You know, I'm noticing a complete lack of balls in this room. No soccer balls, no footballs, no baseballs, no balls.||„|
|~ Lynn Loud's dirty joke.|
|“||I finally figured out that if I acted tough, people would stop messing with me, and since it worked for me, I thought it could help protect you guys too.||„|
|~ Lynn talks about her past where she was been picked on by students until she become tough so people later become friends with her and showed to Lincoln and Clyde to act tough and strong so that they can’t get into the same troubles like she did in her past.|
|“||Hey, Stinkin', think fast!||„|
|~ Lynn Loud's nickname for Lincoln.|
Lynn L. Loud, Jr. is one of the main characters of the Nickelodeon's popular cartoon series, The Loud House and one of the deuteragonists in the 2021 Netflix/Nickelodeon film The Loud House Movie. Lynn is the fifth oldest sister (fourteen years old and yes, junior is a she), and shares her room with her polar opposite sister, Lucy.
Lynn is a sporty girl and participates in all of the sports teams in her school. She even has a bad habit of turning every household item into sporting goods (like a broom into a hockey stick). She sometimes likes to pick on her brother, Lincoln, by hitting him when spotting a car on a road trip, or calling him ''Stinkoln'' , but that doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
Lynn Loud is the fifth biggest and oldest of the Loud child, about 10 to 20% bigger than her roommate Lucy is. Lynn has brown hair that is tied into a ponytail. She wears a white jersey that displays a red one and has red sleeves, red shorts, white socks with red lines, and black shoes. Her appearance is similar to a tween, not a teen. Her sleepwear consists of a white tank top and red shorts.
As is to be expected by her personality, Lynn is very competitive. She attempts to turn as many things as possible into games or competitions. At times, this can cause her to be a bit overly aggressive. Still, she is very friendly to others, usually getting along quite well with her siblings (Other than one episode in which she had a bitter fight/feud with Lucy for a while) and strongly believes in good sportsmanship.
Lynn can be somewhat superstitious, believing in certain things being lucky or unlucky as far as sports are concerned, and acting accordingly (i.e. she refuses to go to the bathroom before a big game, on the grounds that doing so is apparently bad luck). Her favorite food is subs.
Lynn may have received her brash ego from when she was bullied in Middle School.
- She and her mirror world counterpart from One of the Boys share their given name. He earned his nickname Boy Lynn so the two of them can be told apart. Mirror World Lynn's jersey displays a 0.
- In fact, one of her animation sprites in Lisa Loud's podcast resembles his artwork, albeit with a baseball helmet.
- Technically, Lynn is the antagonist in the infamous No Such Luck, as she is why Lincoln was banned from his family.
- It, Snow Bored and, Lynn-er Takes all, also show her superstitious personality.
- Her personality is very similar to Princess Daisy from the Mario franchise.
- Lynn's favorite color is red.
- She is similar to Helga G. Pataki from Hey Arnold! who enjoys calling Arnold "football-head".
- Despite being heroic, she can act antagonistic or villainous on some occasions and also the main antagonist in some epiosdes such as "Space Invader", "No Such Luck", "Lynner Takes All", and "Sitting Bull".
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss
Dora the Explorer/Go, Diego, Go!/Dora and Friends
Santiago of the Seas
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes
Friends and Family