The only customer who was truly interested in obtaining the trouble-prone ape for keeps was a little girl named Ogee and pronounced "Oh Gee!"), who, unfortunately, could never convince her parents to let her keep Magilla (during the cartoon's theme song, "We've Got a Gorilla for Sale", Ogee would always ask hopefully, "How much is that gorilla in the window?" a twist on the old standard, "(How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window?"). In Yiddish, a "megillah" is a long tedious or embroidered account, from the Hebrew "megillah", a story written in a scroll. One episode has Magilla saying, "Such a megillah over a gorilla."
- The Magilla Gorilla Show (1963-1967)
- Yogi's Gang (1973)
Films and specials
- Yogi's Ark Lark (1972)
- Yogi Bear's All Star Comedy Christmas Caper (1982)
- The Good, the Bad and Huckleberry Hound (1988)
- Scooby-Doo! in Arabian Nights (1994)
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt - "The Moaning Liza" (1987) and "The Attack of Dr. Mars" (1987)
- Yo Yogi! - "Jellystone Jam" (1991)
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? - "Pet Shop of Horrors" (2019)
- He is 6'2 and weighs 285 lbs.