|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies
He first appeared in 1948 Chuck Jones cartoon “Haredevil Hare”, with Bugs Bunny. In Golden Age cartoons, he is always pairing with Bugs, except in 1953 Chuck Jones cartoon “Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 Century”, where he is paired with Daffy Duck and Porky Pig. After Golden Age, he appeared in two 1980 Chuck Jones cartoons, "Spaced Out Bunny" (paired with Bugs) and "Duck Dodgers and the Return Of 24 1/2 Century" (paired with Daffy and Porky). In cartoons where he is paired with Bugs, he is trying to destroy the Earth, but Bugs always stops him. In cartoons where he is paired with Daffy, that are cartoons where Daffy has role Duck Dodgers, and Marvin is his enemy (sometimes friend).
Tiny Toon Adventures
He appeared in many Tiny Toon Adventures episodes. His most important role in Tiny Toons is in episode "Return to the Acme Acres Zone" in segment "Duck Dodgers Jr.".
He made cameo in Animaniacs, in Buttons and Mindy short, where Buttons and Mindy are on the building site. Buttons is protecting Mindy from all danger. While Buttons is going up and up, when he finaly bumps his head on the asteroid, he saw Marvin,who says: "Greedy, greedy, Earth dog." Marvin also made cameos in episodes of The Simpsons, and he made cameo in Pinky and The Brain episode "Star Warners" (parody of Star Wars).
Space Jam (1996)
He appeared in long-length live-action films "Space Jam" where he is the referee of the basketball match between the Tune Squad and the Monstars.
Looney Tunes: Back In Action (2003)
He appeared in "Looney Tunes:Back In Action" (where he is one of Mr. Chairman's minions).
Baby Looney Tunes (2001)
His toddler version appeared in 2001 series "Baby Looney Tunes".
Duck Dodgers (2003)
He is main antagonist in 2003 series "Duck Dodgers", based on Chuck Jones 1953 cartoon.
The Looney Tunes Show (2011)
He is Daffy's, Porky's and Pete's high-school friend in 2011 series "Looney Tunes Show". It isn't revealed, but some people thinks that is because Daffy, Porky and Marvin are three main characters in Duck Dodgers, and they are used to be in the same high-school in the Looney Tunes Show".
New Looney Tunes (2015)
Marvin also made appearances in 2015 series "Wabbit:A New Looney Tunes Production", as an antagonist.
He also appeared in 1996 Chuck Jones cartoon "Superior Duck". Unfortunately, in this cartoon, he defeated Daffy, like other characters. That is cartoon where is planed to make Daffy a big loser. Marvin also appeared in 3D cartoon "Marvin the Martian in Third Dimension". He is also the main antagonist in 2015 long-length cartoon "Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run".
Appearances in video games
He also appeared in many video games. His most important role in video games is in game "Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge",where he is the main character.
Although he is trying to destroy the Earth,he also does good things:
- In Duck Dodgers episode "The F.U.D.D.", he teamed up with Daffy and Porky to defeat The F.U.D.D.
- In The Looney Tunes Show song "Be Polite", he suggests that everyone should be polite, and suggests to not push people down the stairs given that it's dangerous to push anyone down stairs.
- In the Looney Tunes Show episode "To Bowl Or Not To Bowl", he is one of members of Bugs' bowling team, and he helps Bugs and other team members to beat Terry Delgado in the bowling match.
- In Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge, he teamed up with other characters to defeat Daffy, who lamed him on the television.
- In the Tiny Toons episode segment "Duck Dodgers Jr.", he made cubes for his niece Marcia to make her happy.
- In one Duck Dodgers episode, he defeated Wile E. Coyote, who kidnaps cartoon characters.