I honestly don’t think he should. I don’t recall him doing anything heroic until the final episode when he saved Jesse, but even then that was after he tried to have him killed by a bunch of neo-Nazis.
He also outright admitted his excuse of trying to leave money for his family was utter BS. On top of that, a user just removed the anti-villain category on his VW page for that exact reason.
2. I made my first Pure Good Removal Proposal on Ray the Firefly. Could you vote on it if that is alright with you.? Please vote cut.
3. Search up Dr Facilier pure evil Proposal and go the one that says revisiting it with Jester of Chaos. It should have the link to the original proposal for Facilier. Do you think he is pure evil? I don’t because he respected Tiana and his promise to his friends was the “wayward” souls not all the souls of the city.
2. I voted cut, but please don’t tell me what to vote, it comes across as begging.
3. Facilier is definitely PE. I don’t recall him ever respecting Tiana in the slightest. And you clearly misunderstood his plan. He told his friends that once he took over the city they could have all the wayward souls they wanted, which could be pretty much anyone in New Orleans, showing he was perfectly willing sacrifice the entire city to save his cowardly ass.
3. He seemed to genuinely respect her and her father before she breaks his talisman. I may have misunderstood the scene and I could be completely wrong. Although, and I am not going to force you to agree, fact hat he is genuinely friendly to his shadow disqualify him? I may be and probably am completely wrong but it was said Pure Evil’s can have allies (which Lawrence is to Facilier) but not friends but Facilier and his shadow seem to be real friends. This could just be me being crazy though and I will leave you alone now. Have a good day.
Already did a while ago. The Indominus is unique because she clearly has moral agency, given that she was willingly killing other dinosaurs for sport, and how she was intelligent enough to manipulate the humans into aiding her escape. She also caused a hell of a lot of chaos in one movie (more than any other villain in the franchise, I believe). One could argue that she killed the humans out of justified misanthropy (they did treat her very poorly), but she forfeited that excuse when she started killing other dinosaurs. Plus, she ate her companion, which makes it seem like she was evil from the very beginning.
I would love to do a PE proposal for her if I ever get whitelisted on the Villains Wiki.
You do have some good points about Vic Hoskins. But would you agree that he looked sorrowful when Marsani died at least and cared for the wolf pup? Also I'm still not sure Hoskins sent Wu to Mills. He could have but it hasn't been made clear.
I honestly don’t remember him looking sad after Masrani's death, but it has been a while since I saw the movie. The wolf pup think is a redeeming quality (although I have my own theory about that), but even then, neither of those are enough to make an anti-hero. Also, it’s implied that he sent Wu to Mills, and you’re right, it’s never made absolutely clear, but it makes sense in the context of the plot.