| This article's content is suspiciously like some other page somewhere on the internet.|
This page is likely plagiarized from this one: https://www.mariowiki.com/Mini_Mario_(toy)
Pikachu demands that you insert some Original Research at least so it's not a complete plagiarism: or he shall electrocute you into next week.
Mini Marios (originally formatted as Mini-Marios) are protagonists in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong video game series. They can be considered the main protagonists after replacing Mario as a playable character in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis.
- 1 Background
- 2 History
- 2.1 Mario vs. Donkey Kong series
- 2.1.1 Mario vs. Donkey Kong
- 2.1.2 Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
- 2.1.3 Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- 2.1.4 Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- 2.1.5 Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
- 2.1.6 Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
- 2.1.7 Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge
- 2.2 Super Smash Bros. series
- 2.1 Mario vs. Donkey Kong series
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Navigation
They are small versions of Mario. The only differences are that all their attire is metallic, their hands are like Lego people's hands, and they have wind-up keys in their backs that later in the series look like Mini Donkey Kongs' wind-up keys.
Powers and abilities
- Hammer proficiency: Like all the minis, Mini Marios can use the hammers.
- Wall jump: Originally, Mini Marios used wall-jump pads in order to wall-jump in March of the Minis, while in Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge, they wall-jump without using any pads at all.
- Fire Transformation: Similar to how Mario becomes Fire Mario when touching a Fire Flower, Mini Marios become Fire Mini Marios when they touches a Fire Flower in March of the Minis.
- Fireball projection: They shoot fireballs until their transformation wears off.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong series
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
When Donkey Kong is watching his television set, he sees a commercial for the toys, which persuades him to immediately buy some Mini Marios. However, he soon learns that there are currently none in stock. Put to great chagrin, Donkey Kong invades the Mario Toy Company, kidnaps its Toad employees and steals the remaining toys for himself. Mario chases Donkey Kong around various levels, trying to get the toys back. In the end, he retrieves all the toys and scolds Donkey Kong for his actions. When Donkey Kong cries over the incident, however, Mario cheers him up by letting him have his own Mini Mario that actually likes him.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
The Mini Marios become a major part of the game after Donkey Kong gets jealous over Pauline picking Mario's mini instead of his Mini Donkey Kong, and kidnaps her. In the end, Donkey Kong is ashamed, but a Mini Mario and a Mini Donkey Kong become friends and Pauline kisses the Mini Donkey Kong, making Donkey Kong happy.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
Once again, Mini Marios are the main characters in the game and defeat Donkey Kong.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
Donkey Kong tries to get a Mini Pauline but he is too late. So he kidnaps Pauline again and the Minis have to help rescue her. They succeed twice, and Mario gives him a Mini Pauline to end the ongoing conflict once and for all.
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Mini Marios are the main characters in this spin-off game.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
Donkey Kong kidnaps Pauline for no reason and the Minis have to save her. But it turns out it was an act to get Mario for a party they set up for him.
Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge
In this second spin-off game, Mini Marios have the ability to wall jump without using pads, unlike in the second game of the series.
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
A Mini Mario appears as a sticker that gives 3+ to a fighter's Shield Recovery when attached to their trophy stand in The Subspace Emissary mode.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
A Mini Mario appears as an Advanced Neutral-type primary spirit that can be obtained by buying it from Timmy and Tommy Nook's store. At level 99, it can be enchanted into the Mini Mario & Hammers spirit, which has better stats and gives a fighter increased duration to use the Hammer and Golden Hammer items.
|Nintendo All-Star Heroes|
Super Mario Bros. franchise