| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Jennifer Ann "Moze" Mosely is one of the main characters of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Jennifer was nicknamed "Moze " by Ned to avoid confusion because there were other 3 "Jennifer" in the class in 1st Grade. Jennifer has set the most number of records in James K. Polk Middle School,
Moze is sensible and snarky, as well as the aggressive, competitive and athletic. She has the most common sense of the group and has never really been "one of the girls." Likewise, Moze hangs out mostly with Ned and Cookie, doesn't have any actual female friends (until she eventually befriends Suzie), hates skirts (and had to be dared to wear a flowery dress), likes sports, couldn't care less about many girly things, such as boy bands and gossip, trash-talks during volleyball games (according to Coach Dirga, Moze gives some of the best [and worst] trash-talks she's ever heard), can and does beat people up, and is aggressively athletic and very competitive.
- She saved Ned from the girl's bathroom once.
- In Season 1, she had shoulder-length hair.
- In Season 2, her hair was a little longer than season 1 plus with bangs.
- In Season 3, her hair is longer than before, her bangs have grown out; she starts to wear more girly like clothes.
- At first, she only had two guy friends (Ned and Cookie), but now has other friends like Suzie Crabgrass, Lisa Zemo, etc.