| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||"Beep, Boop, Beep, Boop!"||„|
|~ Mr. Game and Watch|
|“||"Do we really play the game, or do we just watch?"||„|
|~ Mr. Game and Watch's famous line.|
Mr. Game and Watch is the titular main protagonist of the handheld series of video-games of the same name from Nintendo. He is also seen as a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series of video-games, first playable in Super Smash Bros. Melee. He is capable of using all sorts of items as weapons like a pump, a bell that he smacks enemies with, a giant key and more from the Game & Watch series.
Mr. Game & Watch is always incapable of talking, and instead "speaks" in a series of sounds such as bleep bloops. In minor universes, he is capable of talking instead of generating beeping and booping sounds. He is also known for his notable Final Smash, where he morphs into an octopus, and his tentacles trap enemies and hit them, along with pulling opponents away.
Mr. Game & Watch appears to be a 2D-silhouette character resembling a stick-figure with human-like features; however, the only features he does not represent are eyes and ears (with the expection of his Ball, Spitball Sparky, Fire, Vermin, Stanley, Manhole, Oil Panic forms and more).
Occasionally, he can be seen 3D and his mouth can be seen white on the inside. His entire body is black with a dark gray outline, and is always seen with an alarm bell (with the expection of Super Smash Bros. 4 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate). He is usually seen with circular stubs for hands in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate but is seen with realistic hands at certain points.
Super Smash Bros.
Mr. Game & Watch makes his first playable appearance in Super Smash Bros. Melee as the last of the unlockable characters, alongside Ice Climbers. He makes his final comeback in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U and finally Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Since he joined Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mr. Game & Watch is already a top-tier character due to having numerous strengths.
Super Mario Brothers
Mr. Game & Watch makes his various appearances in some of the video-games of the Super Mario Bros. series, along with the other characters who came from the other games. His playable role is still unknown by this time.
Wario Land 4
In Wario Land 4, a character that is very similar to Mr. Game & Watch appears as the Item Shopkeeper. She is an alternate form of the Black Cat's (which is actually Princess Shokora in her feline form) and serves as the shopkeeper of the Item Shop. She also appears as pictures on the walls of the level Hall of Hieroglyphs. A notable difference between Mr. Game & Watch and the Item Shopkeeper is that the shopkeeper has eyes.
Super Mario Odyssey
Mr. Game & Watch makes a cameo appearance in Super Mario Odyssey, where he makes a cameo role in the city challenges. Mr. Game & Watch does not make his appearance anywhere else other than the challenges in the city while progressing through the game.
- Mr. Game & Watch's nickname is "Game&Watch."
- As Mr. Game & Watch is referred as "The Master of Two Dimensions," he appears be two-dimensional currently. In certain cases, he appears 3D instead.
- Mr. Game & Watch is the third of the 3 characters to have the lowest crouch in the game, the others being Kirby and Jigglypuff.
- Due to possessing multiple strengths, Mr. Game & Watch is currently one of the top-tier characters in the game.
- Mr. Game & Watch's Classic Mode artwork is a reference to how many years since the first Game & Watch release in 2019 (39 years).
- Mr. Game & Watch and Jigglypuff are the only two characters to have a deadly special side attack which will KO opponents at all damage-precentages.
- However, while Jigglypuff only has Rest, Mr. Game & Watch has Judge and Oil Panic that will 0% KO opponents.
- This is the first game of the series where Mr. Game & Watch’s official artwork shows him holding an object other than his signature bell, as he is instead holding the flag from Flagman.
- In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, one of Mr. Game & Watch's victory poses was him hopping up to the air numerous times.
- In Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Mr. Game & Watch's movest was different than his one in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, such as his up aerial and his bomb replaced by a box from Super Mario Bros.
- From other games of Super Smash Bros, his side taunt is replaced with a different one: with Mr. Game & Watch performing some sort of disco-dance, raising his finger from behind to in front of him. This was originated from Super Smash Flash 2.
- Some sort of bug was seen on Mr. Game & Watch's down throw in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, where it was supposed to launch the opponent towards the ground, but instead launches the opponent upwards, which is capable of KOing opponents who have the highest damage, along with up throw.