Nebby K. Nezzer, better known as Mr. Nezzer, is a major protagonist from Big Idea Studios' famous cartoon, VeggieTales.
He was voiced by Phil Vischer in original series and currently David Mann for The VeggieTales Show.
Performance of bad guy
- Rack, Shack & Benny (redeemed villain)
- The Toy That Saved Christmas (redeemed villain)
- Lyle the Kindly Viking (redeemed villain)
- An Easter Carol (redeemed villain)
- Gideon Tuba Warrior
- Moe and the Big Exit
- Tomato Sawyer And Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue
- Pistachio The Little Boy that Woodn't
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Robin Good And His Not so Merry Men (redeemed villain)
Performance of good guy
- Rack, Shack & Benny (eventually, at the end)
- The Toy That Saved Christmas (eventually)
- Josh And The Big Wall!
- Esther The Girl Who Became Queen
- Lyle the Kindly Viking (eventually; at the end)
- An Easter Carol (eventually)
- Jonah A VeggieTales Movie
- The Star of Christmas
- The Ballad of the Little Joe
- Going Up on "Sumo Of The Opera"
- Duke and the Great Pie War
- Bully Trouble on "Minnesota Cuke And The Search For Samson's Hairbrush"
- Lord Of The Beans
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie
- Minnisota Cuke And The Search For Noah's Umbrella
- It's A Meaningful Life
- Twas The Night Before Easter
- Robin Good And His Not so Merry Men (eventually)
- MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle
- Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier
- Beauty and the Beet
- He doesn't appears in VeggieTales in the House and VeggieTales in the City.
- He just portrays them in the series, not actually a villain.
- When The VeggieTales Show was put into production, as Phil managed to reprise most of his Veggie character roles, he was originally going to reprise Mr. Nezzer as well (judging by the trailer for The Best Christmas Gift), but managed not to for that character because he felt that his voice was not working out well for an African-American character since Phil himself is naturally Caucasian. It is confirmed that David Mann will assume the role of Mr. Nezzer for the new show.
- He did not actually appear from The Toy That Saved Christmas, but the character there is actually Wally P. Nezzer, his brother. The difference is Wally had a rounder nose.