|“||The fact is, it doesn’t get better than the original.||„|
|~ Ms. Brown|
Ms. Brown is the recent M&M's character who's been advertising commercials since 2012. She is voiced By Vanessa Williams.
Ms. Brown was first hinted at in January of 2012 on the official M&M Facebook page. At this point in time only her silhouette was shown, and she was set to appear in an M&M ad during the Superbowl that aired on February 5th 2012. After that, she became one of the main M&M characters, often appearing in adverts alongside Red and Yellow. Consider yourself warned; She's not your average chocolate.
- "You're smart. I can tell just by looking at you. And a really smart person would vote for my ad is their favorite Super Bowl commercial. So go ahead and prove me right."
- "What's wrong with him?"
- "My shell is brown. It just looks like my milk chocolate is showing. Only a fool would think I'd actually show up naked."
- "Friend is a strong word."
- "Gosh, you're handsome."
- "Anything for a friend."
- "Yes, I understand that bing made out of delicious chocolate makes me high risk for insurance companies, but I still believe I deserve coverage. And further more, I have been here for 15 minutes, which means, "Well, you know.""
- "Save it, Hump boy."
- "Seems like a good fit."
- "You dropped your lucky penny."
- "You're still short and bald."
- "Yes. Yes they are."
- "Genius? I know."