|“||I am Myoukou, of the Myoukou-class Heavy Cruisers. Let us work on this together.||„|
She has short brown hair with a hair bun (revealed in her second remodel) and brown eyes.
Her second remodel gives her a new modified uniform shared with her fellow sister ships's second remodel. The main differences is that she has a white/green/brown camouflage on her ship parts and on other select parts.
She is a quiet, reserved girl.
- Scuttled in the Straits of Malacca, 8 June 1946
- Named after Mt. Myoukou in Niigata prefecture
- Received her Kai Ni on 04/07/2014
- Her seiyuu is Taneda Risa.
- The face she makes on her Medium/Heavy Damage pose as well as the pose itself is considered to be memetic.