| Hulk Smash Puny NRG for the following reason(s):|
Merge with Ben Tennyson
Please discuss it on .
NRG is one of Ben Tennyson's alien egos who first appeared in Ben 10: Ulitmate Alien. He is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Prypiatosian-B from Prypiatos, a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy.
Powers and Abilities
- Nigh-Indestructibility: NRG's suit is nearly indestructible to the point where the only thing that can damage it is pure Taydenite (the universe's equilivant of adamantium) wielded by an Osmosian.
- Radiokinesis: NRG can fire out radioactive blasts from his eye slots and manipulate these blasts to a certain extent. These blasts are so powerful that they were able to create a giant crater that the Lucubra was unable to get out of.
- Heat Generation: Even while inside his suit, NRG (or his DNA source) can generate enough heat to completely liquefy a robot in seconds.
- Eruption Generation: By channeling radiation into the ground, NRG can create a minor eruption.
- Lava Generation: By manipulating radiation in the ground, NRG can create pools of molten lava.
- Enhanced Speed: NRG is surprisingly fast, able to move faster than Ultimate Kevin could react and was agile enough to dodge Ultimate Kevin's attacks.
- Enhanced Stamina: NRG's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Strength: NRG is strong enough to throw the Lucubra across a warehouse.
- Cold Immunity: NRG was able to easily thaw himself out of a block of ice.
- Heat Immunity: Naturally considering NRG is a radioactive being.
NRG's suit acts as a limiter for his powers so that he can be used without endangering civilians. The reason being is that NRG's true form consists of pure radiation and once out of the suit, he is essentially a sentient nuclear reactor. Naturally this has some added uses in combat.
- Flight: Because NRG is an energy being, he is immune from the laws of gravity and can fly freely.
- Energy Absorption: NRG can absorb energy such as electricity or energy blasts.
- Nuclear Blasts: Without his suit, NRG's nuclear blasts are much more powerful. NRG can even manipulate these blasts to take on the form of lightning bolts.
- Intangibility: NRG can go intangible to allow attacks which easily phase through him, though this ability does have its limits.
- Light Generation: NRG was able to release so much light from himself that he gave off the effect of a miniature sun and effortlessly defeated Zs'Skayr.
In Too Hot to Handle, NRG's DNA was sampled and put in the Codon Stream when the Ultimatrix scanned P'andor's DNA.
NRG first appeared in The Forge of Creation, where he briefly fought 10-year-old Heatblast until the latter reverted.
In Absolute Power: Part 1, NRG was defeated by Ultimate Kevin. Later, NRG briefly battled Gwen before switching into Nanomech.
In The Transmogrification of Eunice, NRG was defeated by Sunder.
In The Creature from Beyond, NRG fought the Lucubra and created the pit Gwen needed to contain and send it back to where it belonged.
In The Purge, NRG battled Trumbipulor, but failed to stop him from escaping due to Argit's intervention. Later, NRG challenged Driscoll to a duel.
In Double or Nothing, NRG freed himself from Fridge's ice. Later, NRG fought Swamps and Hugh before switching into Spidermonkey.
In The Widening Gyre, NRG battled the Garbage Monster.
In Night of the Living Nightmare, NRG appeared twice in a dream. Firstly, Ben as NRG destroyed the Cassiopeian Dream Eater. Later, Negative NRG failed to defeat Ben before switching into Negative Brainstorm.
In The More Things Change: Part 2, NRG failed to catch Bubble Helmet, Liam, and Fistina.
In So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies, NRG defeated the Incurseans.
In Hot Stretch, NRG stopped the Kraaho from destroying the Earth with lava, during which his containment suit was opened and his true form was shown for the first time. He returned to the opened suit before the Omnitrix timed out.
In Showdown: Part 2, NRG helped defend Galvan Prime from a meteor shower from the destroyed Galvan B.
In Ben Again, NRG was used by 11-year-old Ben in 16-year-old Ben's body to find coordinates in a reactor.
In The Frogs of War: Part 1, NRG accidentally set a building on fire and tried to calm the crowd of humans before the Omnitrix's randomizer function switched him into Water Hazard.
In Rad Monster Party, NRG used his true form to make a very bright glow, which harmed Zs'Skayr due to the light.
In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2, Mad NRG stopped the rebelling slaves.
In A New Dawn, NRG appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- NRG retains P'andor's armor, even though other Prypiatosian-Bs do not have it and it is not part of their genetic sequence. This is because it was added by the Ultimatrix as part of a life support system to keep him from causing radiation poisoning to those who are vulnerable to his radiation.