Na Kika, also dubbed Titanus Na Kika, is a minor character in the graphic novel, Godzilla Dominion. He is a cephalopod kaiju who appears as a minor Titan that obeys Ghidorah, later Godzilla.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Na Kika was among the many Titans to be awakened by Ghidorah's call and started to rampage along with the other newly-awakened Titans. When Madison Russell used the ORCA to call all the Titans to Boston, Na Kika, unfortunately, did not arrive in time for the battle and did not even witness Godzilla become the new alpha Titan after he killed Ghidorah.
While searching for a place to rest in the ocean, Na Kika was poisoned and captured in an electrified net by a group of Titan traffickers. Sensing his distress, Godzilla arrived to free the Titan from his prison, then proceeded to eliminate the humans while Na Kika swam away peacefully. Later, Na Kika, along with the other Titans, is sent into dormancy by Godzilla.
Na Kika is a huge multicolored octopus-like Titan with a dense, curving cone of shell that protects his massive brain. Most of his body is blue, with the top sides of his eight, thick tentacles being a pink color, while his eyes are light blue. A maroon fin hangs on top of his back and possesses an insectile face as well as an internal shell. The color of his blood is green.
Powers and Abilities
- Titan Physiology: As a Titan in resemblance to an octopus, Na Kika is incredibly powerful, possessing several physical and supernatural attributes.
- Advanced Strength: Na Kika uses his tentacles in combat, which are strong enough to shatter bullet-proof glass as well as being capable of dragging down an entire marine Monarch outpost.
- Regeneration: Na Kika can regenerate virtually any part of his body. He also has multiple hearts, much like an actual octopus, allowing him to survive fatal wounds.
- Advanced Intelligence: Na Kika possesses high intelligence. He is intelligent enough to recognize that a containment field surrounding him only works on living Titans, something even the Monarch scientists had not figured out.
- Camouflage: Like all octopuses, Na Kika can change the color and patterns of his shell and skin to become virtually invisible. He can also mimic other states, such as death, by disguising his radiation signature.
- Advanced Combatant: Na Kika can use his tentacles in combat.
- Tentacles: Similar to a cephalopod, Na Kika has eight, thick tentacles that he can launch at an enemy and also capable of wrapping around and grasping opponents in combat, possibly to constrict them.
- The person who nicknamed Na Kika "Kraken" may be a reference to Dean Devlin.