|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Nagisa Momoe contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Nagisa Momoe is a magical girl in introduced in the movie Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Rebellion Story. The character page only says she has a child-like appearance and that her wish and role in the movie are unknown. During the movie, Nagisa disguises herself as her witch form Charlotte, which the other characters call "Bebe".
She is voiced by Kana Asumi in the Japanese version and Xanthe Hunyh in the English version, the former of whom also voices Hyouka Kazakiri.
Nagisa is usually rather childish, though she's shown to be more perceptive than she seems.
As Bebe, she was shown to have a very close relationship with Mami.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Rebellion Story
She becomes Mami's pet - nicknamed "Bebe" - and assists her in hunting the Nightmares. She is a target of Homura in an attempt to find out the culprit of the witch barrier, and reveals herself afterwards to Mami as the magical girl Nagisa Momoe; a "herald" magical girl, from the afterlife - an angel, in other words - going along with Sayaka to assist a powered-down Ultimate Madoka in their mission of saving Homura.
- Nagisa's given name is written in hiragana, but it can mean "beach" or "seashore" when written in kanji.
- The first character for Momoe (百) means "hundred", but also carries the connotation of "a lot of things". The second character (江) means "inlet" or "bay".
- 百江 (Momoe) could be translated as "Hundred Rivers" and なぎさ (Nagisa) as "Shore".
- Nagisa is voiced by Kana Asumi, who played Yuno in Hidamari Sketch. According to an interview, Madoka Kaname is based on Yuno.
- Nagisa is the Madoka Magica franchise's third cat-girl. The first is Satomi Usagi, and the second is Yuma Chitose.
- In Italian, bebè means "baby" or "infant".