| Hulk Smash Puny Nanomech for the following reason(s):|
Merge with Ben Tennyson
Please discuss it on .
Nanomech is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Nanochip.
Nanomech is about an inch tall at full size. He has grey skin with a green circuit like design on it. Nanomech possesses green wings as well as one large, green cyclopean-eye. He is composed of carbon/silicon-based mechanical body and has triangular feet. He has the Omnitrix/Ulitmatrix symbol on his chest.
From a normal sized perspective, when Nanomech speaks, he has a squeaky high pitched voice, but from anything of his size's perspective, his voice is very deep.
In Omniverse, Nanomech's circuit design is gone, being replaced with a design pushing more to his Alien Swarm design, and the Omnitrix symbol is where his eye was. He has different wings, he speaks with a more robotic tone, but still high-pitched and he has four small eyes round the Omnitrix similar to Stinkfly. His legs have also changed shape. His body also emits a bright green glow that competely surrounds him.
Powers and Abilities
- Small Size: Nanomech's size causes many of his opponents to underestimate him and allow him to easily defeat them. It was because of this ability that he was able to defeat the Stalker, a robot which could adapt to any of Ben's alien forms as Nanomech was not deemed a threat.
- Enhanced Strength: Nanomech is quite strong in proportion to his size and is able to lift objects larger than himself.
- Bio-Electricity: Nanomech can fire bio-electrical blasts from his hands and eyes. These bio-electrical blasts are powerful enough to knock back a fully grown person.
- Enhanced Durability: Nanomech was perfectly fine after being crushed inside a book.
- Flight: Nanomech can use his wings to achieve flight capabilities.
- Enhanced Agility: Nanomech was able to fly fast enough to dodge through a lava plume.
- Size Alteration: Nanomech can reduce his size to microscopic levels.
- Power Copying: Nanomech was able to copy the Decoy Queen's tentacles mere seconds after being hit with it.