|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
Oggy is the titular protagonist of Oggy and The Cockroaches series, along with Jack and Olivia. He is an arch-nemesis against Dee Dee, Marky and Joey.
Oggy is a diplomatic, sometimes lazy and an good-natured cat who is the constant victim of the cockroaches. Of all of his life, he spends his life chasing and catching the cockroaches, but somehow developed a complicated relationship (in other words, love-hate kind) with them and has also learnt (as much as he hates to admit it) that without the cockroaches, his life would be very dull.
He also displays a love for gardening and food. Oggy seems to have a tranquil demeanor but when provoked by the cockroaches or someone else, he would fly in a rage and attack them.
Oggy is a blue cat that has a grey belly with white gloves, black pointy ears, red removable nose, white feet and an oblong shaped tail.
- Oggy's house is small from the outside, but extremely wide inside.
- He is clearly being based on Tom from Tom and Jerry series:
- Both are cats and have blue appearances.
- Both have smaller size rival, Jerry and the Cockroaches. They all steal food from the refrigerators and abuse them.
- Both all fall in love, however, Oggy has successfully married Olivia.
- Both have neighbor dogs that usually bully them, Spike and Bob.
- Both all have relatives that are identical to each other, Oggy has Monica as his twin sister, while Tom has George as his cousin.
- Both all appear in movies, and all have historical counterparts.
- Both are titular protagonists of their own respective series.
- He also shares similarities with Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants series.
- Both are creatures with blue appearances.
- Both were annoyed and pestered by group of characters who tried to ruined their lives, the Cockraches, SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Both fall in love, however, Oggy has successfully married Olivia.
- Both were abused by character who are older than him, Mr. Krabs and Bob.
- Both have relatives who are identical to each other.
- Both appeared in movies, but unlike Squidward, who plays supporting role.
- He is similar to Stimpy from The Ren & Stimpy Show.