Olga Pataki is Helga Pataki's older sister of the Pataki family of Hey Arnold!.
Olga attended P.S. 118 as a child, and is praised by Helga's current teachers for her achievement. Helga is very jealous of the attention that Olga receives from their parents and of her perfectionism. However, despite these circumstances, Olga loves nothing more than she loves Helga, and tries very much to bond with her.
The Jungle Movie
- Olga didn’t appear in Hey Arnold!: The Movie.
- Olga drives a pink Classic Convertible with flowers on it.
- She's an accomplished concert pianist and was valedictorian in high school.
- Her tears are black because of her mascara. It is unknown if she wears any other makeup, though she did wear red lipstick in "Student Teacher".
- In one episode, Helga says Olga attends Bennington College in Vermont, but it's revealed in Season 1 on Olga's report card that she goes to Wellington College.
- Bob states in "Phoebe Takes the Fall" that Olga couldn't win the Trivia Question for the state bird of Maine, the chickadee - that it was the only trophy that Olga couldn't win.
- It is revealed in "Helga on the Couch" that Olga has reacted to her family's problems through the years by being a perfectionist and keeping quiet about the situations at hand.
- In "Helga on the Couch", Olga is able to play Chopin's 'Minute Waltz' in exactly one minute - an impossible achievement in real life, regardless of how talented one is at playing the piano.
- During the flashback in "Helga on the Couch", Olga is stated to be fifteen when Helga started preschool (since most kids start preschool at three years old). This makes Olga twelve years Helga's senior, meaning that Olga is twenty-one in the series.
- Olga and Lila exhibit similar personalities in the episode "Big Sis". It was during that episode that Olga became Lila's "adopted big sister". Some of their shared traits are being seen as “perfect” and being friendly to everyone they meet, with many guys falling for them (all of these Helga finds very annoying).
- In Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie, she develops a crush on one of the shipmates named Che, until it’s revealed that he works for Lasombra. Later in the movie, when her parents and Arnold’s grandparents come to rescue them, Olga tells Big Bob that Che was mean to her, resulting in him chasing Che and beating him up for breaking her heart.
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss
Dora the Explorer/Go, Diego, Go!/Dora and Friends
Santiago of the Seas
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes