Ord is one of the main characters of the animated TV series Dragon Tales. is best friends with Max, as he always has him on his back.
He was voiced by Ty Olsson. In the Japanese dub from the series, he was voiced by Takayuki Sakazume.
Ord is a large blue dragon with purple spots and spikes. He has blue eyes and wears a dragon badge in the shape of a star. He is the only dragon on the show who has curved claws.
Ord is very large. Because of this, he is very strong and is able to lift objects most of the other characters are unable to pick up. However, despite his superior strength, he is notably gentle.
Frequently, he is shown to have a liking for food, most notably Dragon berries and anything made with them.
Whenever he becomes scared, he turns invisible, and will often retreat from his friends. When he builds up confidence, he will reappear.
Often times, his dragon badge will glow whenever he performs an act of courage or bravery.
- Ord is afraid of almost everything; this is satiric considering he is the largest of his friends.
- Ord is a similar to Eduardo from Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, as he is afraid of spiders, the dark, and scary things despite being bigger than most of the dragons.
- He is the only other dragon on the show who has all sharp teeth.
- He is allergic to the dandelions in the dandelion forest. The seeds that fall close to him will make him sneeze so powerful it makes them lose their seeds which makes the dandelions sad.
- In the first episodes, he acted more like the protagonist of the series even though the presence of Max and Emmy at the beginning and end of the episodes of them were focused on it.
- His accent sounds somewhat European.
- His appearance is similary to Gildas from the videogame Spyro the Dragon.