|This scum Otto (Odd Squad)|
is really bothering Kenshiro!
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great god of Earthrealm Raiden:
or he will send lightning bolts to terminate you.
Otto is a rookie agent at Odd Squad. He has a huge obsession with food, is not very serious and enjoys telling jokes. He also likes dancing, music, pizza, and Soundcheck.
Odd Todd: Predecessor
"Boom! ________ -a-lotta!"
"We solve problems differently, but we still do it together. That's what partners are for, helping each other."
"Olive we're not just partners, we're friends. Nothing will ever change that."
- Otto is 10 years old, as revealed in Zero Effect.
- Even though Otto is younger than Olive, he is taller than her.
- Otto loves Christmas, as stated in Reindeer Games.
- It is revealed in Best Seats in the House that Otto's birthday is on January 10th.
- He is terrible at sports.
- Otto's agent ID (badge number) is 70.
- Otto participated in (and won) The O Games.
- In O vs. the Ballcano Otto says he has six years’ worth of junk in his locker.
- Otto still has not read the Odd Squad Manual.
- In The Great Grinaldi, he has expressed interest in becoming an Olympic speed skater, a tornado chaser, and a magician.
- At the end of Season 1 he turns 11.
- All of Season 1, except for Oscar of All Trades
- First Day (cameo)
- Odd Squad: The Movie