PJ Masks, we're on our way! Into the night to save the day!Tagline
It's Time to be a hero!Another Tagline
PJ Masks, all shout Hooray! 'Cause in the night, we saved the day!Another Tagline
The PJ Masks are the primary trio of the television series of the same name. They are the superheroes of the city, known for stopping villains during the night time, although on each mission, their personality issues usually get in the way. However, they quickly realize and learn from their behaviors to personally better themselves. These lessons serve to teach the viewers about the values of life.
The PJ Masks consist of these three kids:
- Catboy (Connor), voiced by Jacob Ewaniuk in Season 1, Jacob Ursomarzo in Season 2 and early season 3 and currently Roman Lutterotti A cat-like kid with super-speed and great hearing abilities. He is the leader of the trio and drives the Cat Car. His suit is blue in color and has ears and a tail.
- Owlette (Amaya), voiced by Addison Holley: An owl-like girl with flying abilities and a special ability to see things from far away using her owl eyes. She is the only female member of the group and flies the Owl-Glider. Her suit is red and has an owl mask with feathered wings on her back.
- Gekko (Greg), voiced by Kyle Harrison Breitkopf in Seasons 1-3 and Benjamin Hum in Season 4: A lizard-like boy with super-strength, the ability to climb walls and ceilings, and the ability to color-change and camouflage. He is the youngest of the trio and drives the Gekko-mobile. His suit is green in color and has reptilian features.
- PJ Robot: voiced by Juan Luis: A robot with the ability to hover above the ground. He maintains HQ, acts as mission control for the team, and occasionally accompanies the heroes on missions.
- In the children's book by french author Romuald Racioppo. The PJ Masks' originally name was Les Pyjamasques.