Pafu is one of the main fairies from the series Go! Princess Pretty Cure. She ends her sentences with "~pafu".
In episode 15, Miss Shamour granted Pafu the ability to transform into a human.
Pafu is dog-like fairy with pale pink skin, a pink tail and ears and has pink heart highlights in her purple eyes. She wears a a gold tiara with a magenta jewel in the middle on her head and has a gold brooch on her chest. As a human, she resembles a young girl in a pink and white dress. She still retains her hairstyle, tiara and the hearts on her cheeks.
Pafu is a spoiled and carefree fairy. She loves fashion and is most happy trying out different hairstyles.
- Pafu is the second canine mascot to appear in the franchise, preceded by Raquel.
- She has lots in common with Candy from Smile Pretty Cure!: both have older brothers, love fashion and having their hair/ears done.
- She is the third female mascot to have a brother, preceded by Lulun and Candy.
- Pafu is one of the many mascots who is capable of flight.
- She is the second mascot to be taken in as a pet. The first one was Tarte.
- Pafu can be seen with a new "hairstyle" in the eyecatch of each episode so far.
- In the beginning of episode 18, Haruka does many hairstyles for Pafu. One hairstyle was very similar to Kasugano Urara's Pretty Cure hairstyle.
- In her maid form, her sense of smell is enhanced to the point where she can even smell Dress Up Keys.
|Pretty Cure Heroes|