|“||Thunderbolt Zeke. Tantal's most powerful Driver ...and its Crown Prince.||„|
Pandoria is one of the main blades of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Pandoria uses the electric element, wields a [Big Bang Edge], and acts as an Attacker in battle. Her appearance recalls the steampunk style, wearing an elegant costume consisting of big glasses, a hat and electric bulbs. Her glasses eventually lose their opaqueness.
One day, Zeke sustains heavy injuries while traveling through a forest. Pandoria attempts to carry Zeke to safety but collapses and falls unconscious. Amalthus arrives on the scene and takes part of Pandoria's Core Crystal and implants it into Zeke's heart, thereby saving both of them. In return, Zeke and Pandoria became special envoys for Indol to find and test the new Driver of the Aegis.
Pandoria fights the party alongside Zeke at Cobalt Cliffs, nearby the Old Factory, and at Ysheva Harbor. She eventually joins the party with Zeke. Pandoria is also revealed to have a special connection to the Titan Genbu, as she is able to summon the Titan as long as the Omega Fetter is in use. After Zeke reveals their backstory in Spirit Crucible Elpys, her glasses become transparent.
- Lv. 1 - Lightning Force - Catch a lightning strike with your wand and throw it out to attack enemies
- Lv. 2 - Electric Circus - Manipulate an electrified weapon with your wand and attack the enemy
- Lv. 3 - Thunder Doom - Smash your weapon into the ground for a massive lightning explosion
- Lv. 4 - Sonic Thunderslash - Power up Driver to strike the enemy at ultra high speed
- Quickest Purple - Boosts Arts recharge by 50% at max affinity
- Thunderblast - Adds a 100% chance of dealing a guard-annulling attack
- Sudden Spark - Increase auto-attack speed by 30%
- Electric Mastery - Lv. 3
- Lockpicking - Lv. 3
- Ichthyology - Lv. 3