Patricia “Patsy” Smiles is a recurring character from Camp Lazlo. She is a mongoose scout from Acorn Flats with a huge crush on Lazlo.
Patsy is the daughter of Commander Hoo-Ha, the superintendent of both Camp Kidney and Acorn Flats.
Patsy is an mongoose with pink hair. She wears the traditional Squirrel Scouts uniform, consisting of an aqua shirt with a teal collar, a red vest, and brown shoes. She also wears a matching teal beret.
Being a Squirrel Scout living in the wilderness of Prickley Pines, is no surprise that Patsy is very adventurous, and is easily seen as a tomboy. She is often the primary Squirrel Scout who strays away from her camp to go on adventures, and is not afraid of getting herself in danger.
Throughout the series, she is shown to have an obvious crush on Lazlo, who usually doesn't requite her feelings, and when he notices, often becomes uncomfortable. Nonetheless she always tries to impress him and protects her relationship in anyway possible, even going as far as freaking him out or unintentionally harming him.
In "Spacemates" it is confirmed that she and Lazlo are destined as soulmates, implying that in the future, they will likely end up getting married.
- She is voiced by Jodi Benson, who was very well known for voicing Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid.
- It is confirmed in the episode “Valentine's Day” that Commander Hoo-Ha is her father. This is strange considering that Hoo-Ha is a American Bison (or Buffalo), and Patsy is a mongoose.
- This may imply that Patsy is adopted.
- Her personality is very similar to Wendy Testaburger from South Park.
- In “Cheese Orbs”, Patsy reveals that she is allergic to cheese and get hives when eating it.
- In “Step Clam”, Patsy says that she has a younger brother who once swallowed a garden hose.
- In “Spacemates”, it is revealed that Patsy and Lazlo are soulmates, meaning that they will be together in the future forever.