|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Paul (Paul) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
|“||Yo! f**knuts! It's probin' time.||„|
|“||Sometimes, you just have to roll the dice.||„|
Paul is the titular main protagonist of the 2011 science fiction film with the same name. He is an alien who seeked help from two British nerds who were traveling across the U.S. in a RV named Graeme and Clive.
He was voiced/portrayed by Seth Rogen, who also played himself in This is The End, Mantis in Kung-Fu Panda, B.O.B in Monsters vs. Aliens, Frank in Sausage Party and Pumbaa in the 2019 remake of The Lion King.
Graeme and Clive are two best friends on vacation seeing sights such as Area 51 and other places involving outer space. They first encountered Paul in Arizona at night when leaving Comic Con the previous day. A few days later, they safely got Paul back home to outer space on his ship so the CIA wouldn't be able to bring him back to Area 51 where they planned on killing him for DNA samples.
Paul is a classic Grey Alien who has come to know as the classics, coming from an M class Planet in a Spiral Arm of the Andromeda Galaxy. Paul has been living in Area 51 for the last 60 years, and has been greatly influencing human pop culture via technological communication (phones, emails, etc.).
- Healing: Paul's base ability is mainly healing, though doing that bounces damage on to him. This is seen when he heals Ruth Buggs' blinded eye and later when he heals Graeme's wound after the latter got fatally shot and died.
- Resurrection: Paul possesses the power to bring any dead creature back to life, shown when he revives a dead bird and later resurrects Graeme after he got fatally shot and killed.
- Knowledge Transferal: Paul can transfer his knowledge of the universe to others by direct touch if he lays his hands on someone.
- Invisibility: Paul has a form of camouflage by rendering himself invisible when he is holding his breath.
- When Paul turns invisible, it is a reference to the Predator, who can turn invisible via a cloaking device.
- Paul's line "Are you gonna draw me like one of your French girls, Jack?" is a direct reference to Titanic.
- Bill Hader was originally cast as Paul, but the producers decided against it and cast Seth Rogen instead, because they realized that Rogen is the physical antithesis of Paul.
- In the scene where Paul is talking to Steven Spielberg on the phone, Paul is calling from a huge room that looks like the warehouse where the Ark of the Covenant was stored at the ending of Raiders of the Lost Ark.