Peter Rabbit is the son of Mrs. Josephine Rabbit and her late husband, the brother of Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail, the cousin and brother-in-law of Benjamin Bunny, titular character of the book written by Beatrix Potter, a character in the TV shows The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends (1992-1995) and Peter Rabbit (2012), the latter of which he serves as the main protagonist.
He's a light brown rabbit with gold eyes and wears a blue jacket
Peter's a brave, mischievous, impulsive, resilient, charismatic, clever, and tenacious little rabbit with a love for adventures
Role in 2018
Peter, his sisters and Benjamin spend most of their days picking on Mr. McGregor and stealing his vegetables from his garden. They are friends with a local woman named Bea who spends her time painting pictures of the rabbits as well as the surrounding nature.
Peter invites all of the woodland critters and then takes over McGregor's old house. When Thomas kicks out Peter and his friends and begins to secretly wall up to the garden, despite Bea's objections.
Peter and his friends use their tricks to kick the couple out of the house.
During the end credits, it is shown that Bea, Thomas, and the rabbits eventually moved to London together where Thomas has his own toy shop and Bea begins to write and illustrate books based on Peter and his friends.
Peter Rabbit Movie
- Peter Rabbit is the second character of Sony Pictures Animation to be voiced by James Corden since The Emoji Movie.
- He dislikes chamomile tea
- In the movie, it is unknown how his mother died.
- During the house party, he is shown to be flirting with a girl rabbit, possibly Lily.
- It is likely he has a crush on Lily.
- In The Tale of the Start of Spring Peter was accused of Stealing Jemima Puddle-Duck's egg (When It turns out that Sammy stole it and unknowingly said it in front of everybody)