Phoebe Monica Rachel Thunderman is a character in the 2013 Nickelodeon TV series The Thundermans. She is a 14-year old super heroine twin to Max, and older sister to Nora and Billy. She's very responsible, a straight-A student, and tries to play by the "no powers" rule. She has a quite obvious crush on Cole Campbell. She's the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman and is on her way to one day becoming a great superhero as many believe, even Max begrudgingly admits. Though not always on the straight arrow, she does try the hardest of her siblings to always do what she knows is right.
She was portrayed by Kira Kosarin.
Phoebe Thunderman may look like your average girl next door, but her superpowers will make you think the opposite! But that doesn't stop her from trying to fit in. She's a responsible, straight-A student who tries to play by the "no-powers" rule... unless her aspiring villain and twin brother Max forces her to do otherwise! Phoebe is an intellectual. She loves math, and is a tad bit nerdy. She’s trying to navigate having a social life, dealing with boys (she has a crush), friends, and hiding her superpowers, including freeze breath, telekinesis, and other fun stuff.
- The Thundermans (2013-2018, 98 appearances)
- The Haunted Hathaways (2014, 1 appearance, crossover)
- Henry Danger (2016, 1 appearance, crossover)
- Danger Force (2020, 1 appearance, flashback on a screen)
- Max beheaded Phoebe's dolls when she was five.
- Her first best friend is Cherry.
- In her old school her school photos where formal and she had to wear her superhero outfit.
- Max once poured chocolate and cheese on her.
- It drives Phoebe crazy when Max puts an empty jar of peanut butter on the shelf.
- She once tried greasing Max's slide.
- She used to wear braces.
- She wears a retainer to bed.
- Phoebe has a teddy bear called Mr. Grumbles.
- She stopped Max's lair from self-destructing, after causing it to almost self destruct (Phoebe vs. Max)
- She enjoys school and is very good at math.
- She can play the keyboard (Phoebe's A Clone Now).
- She is 20 seconds older than Max (Thundersense).
- She can't keep a secret.
- She can sing, as shown in Pretty Little Choirs.
- She claps loud when she's nervous (Pretty Little Choirs).
- She did a freeze kick and a super wedgie to Max in Pretty Little Choirs.
- She likes sheep.
- She loves using metal detectors at the beach.
- She is a great dancer.
- She once turned blue because of Max. (Blue Detective)
- She is a big fan of "MKTO" music band.
- She got her thundersense before Max.
- She can also be a bit cocky at times.
The Thundermans Heroes
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes
Henry Danger Heroes
Haunted Hathaways Heroes
100 Things To Do Before High School Heroes