|~ Pinky's famous stupid sound|
Pinky is a recurring character in Animaniacs, the titular main protagonist in Pinky and the Brain and one of the three titular main protagonists in Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain. He is Brain's silly sidekick.
He was voiced by Rob Paulsen.
Just like Brain, Pinky is a genetically modified mouse. He has a straight tail, blue eyes, and a severe overbite. He is taller than The Brain. Pinky shares Brain's cage at ACME Labs. He is significantly dimmer than his genius cagemate and speaks with an exaggerated cockney accent. He has several verbal tics, such as "narf", "zort", "poit" and "troz" (the latter of which he started saying after noticing it was zort in the mirror).
Pinky is the Brain's minion/friend and helps him in his plans to take over the world. Unfortunately for Brain, Pinky's idiocy often interferes with the success of his plans (though he has also had his occasional moments of brilliance). The Brain is annoyed by Pinky's dimness and often abuses him, but occasionally he has also shown that he actually genuinely cares for him.
- He occasionally helps Brain to foil Snowball's evil plans.
- He saved Brain from getting killed by drowning in quicksand.
- He stopped Snowball from trying to kill the Brain.
- He helped Brain by trying to save Billie from being kidnapped.
- Pinky's name was given to him by Brain, thinking that Brain was calling him when in fact Brain was referring to his own pinky digit, when insulting some scientists while talking to himself.
- His girlfriend is a white race horse named Pharfignewton.