|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Pitch is one of the Kirby's animal friends who debuted in Kirby's Dream Land 3. He is a canary bird that is best suited for air. He can make combined attacks with Kirby
Pitch is a light green bird with a white belly, black legs, and two standing feathers on his head
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Kirby can transform into a moving Pitch statue that will allow him to fly in a short time and when he falls, the statue rolls
Kirby Star Allies
Pitch appears in one of the "Cleanup" moves where Kirby uses Pitch as a bucket to throw a large drop of water at enemies.
Super Smash Bros.
in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pitch appears as a novice support spirit that grants the user a Urina at the beginning of the battle. His spirit battle is against Jigglypuff who loves jump and can summon Fletchling on the Dream Land stage
Combinations in Dream Land 3
- Burning: Pitch can be turned into a fireball and attack his enemies and return to Kirby like a boomerang.
- Clean: Pitch can throw a large drop of water at enemies.
- Cutter: Nearly the same as Rick's Cutter attack, but Pitch is the cutter, and Pitch moves much faster. As with the Burning ability combo, Pitch can pick up items and fly through walls.
- Ice: Pitch pulls a cold breath that turns enemies into ice cubes.
- Needle: Pitch just pecks at his enemies.
- Spark:With a remote control, Kirby can control Pitch as long as electricity is released from his body.
- Stone: Pitch can jump and fall as hard to crush an enemy with his beak.