|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating its info wherever necessary.
And now time resumes!
|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Pitch is one of the Kirby's animal friends who debuted in Kirby's Dream Land 3. He is a canary bird that is best suited for air. He can make combined attacks with Kirby
Pitch is a light green bird with a white belly, black legs, and two standing feathers on his head
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Kirby can transform into a moving Pitch statue that will allow him to fly in a short time and when he falls, the statue rolls
Kirby Star Allies
Pitch appears in one of the "Cleanup" moves where Kirby uses Pitch as a bucket to throw a large drop of water at enemies.
Super Smash Bros.
in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pitch appears as a novice support spirit that grants the user a Urina at the beginning of the battle. His spirit battle is against Jigglypuff who loves jump and can summon Fletchling on the Dream Land stage.
Combinations in Dream Land 3
- Burning: Pitch can be turned into a fireball and attack his enemies and return to Kirby like a boomerang.
- Clean: Pitch can throw a large drop of water at enemies.
- Ice: Pitch pulls a cold breath that turns enemies into ice cubes.
- Needle: Pitch just pecks at his enemies.
- Spark:With a remote control, Kirby can control Pitch as long as electricity is released from his body.
- Stone: Pitch can jump and fall as hard to crush an enemy with his beak.