|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
She is voiced by Amanda Leighton, who also voiced Blossom.
She is a burgundy polliwog and wears yellow polka dot bow. She doesn't have legs due to still being a tadpole.
Polly is a responsible, belligerent, rude, brave, outspoken, unfazed, kind, tomboyish and loving little girl. She doesn't like girl time, which she is forced into spending by Anne in an attempt to help her understand the concept of it.
Anne accidentally breaks his favorite cane. She, Anne & Sprig visit town wood-smith Leopold Loggle so he can fix it. After telling them he can't, Loggle tells them that the cane comes from the Doom Tree and shows them a map to it. Anne, Sprig and Polly find the tree and break a branch from it, but then find that it is a giant stick insect. They beat the walking stick with termites, but have to give the new cane to Loggle to pay for his shop's damages.
Anne plans to give Polly some long-overdue girl time. While going to different places, Anne enjoys the girl time, but Polly doesn't. While Anne gets a painful massage from a masseuse/bounty hunter named Tuti, Polly ditches her. Anne later finds her with Wally and chastises her for ditching her. Then after Polly says girl time is boring, Anne insults her, hurting her feelings. Anne wants her to break the spitting record to get the trophy so their debt can be paid in exchange that they don't go to debtors' prison. However, Polly is not up to it because she feels bad about herself. Anne then apologizes to her and accepts her for who she is, giving Polly the motivation to spit enough to break the record and pay off the debts. Tuti then breaks the trophy and using their cut of the trophy, Anne has it made into a statue of Polly which she appreciates.
- Polly's name is fitting because she is a technically a pollywog.
- Polly had a rolling pin named Doris.
- It has not yet been revealed whether Polly and her brother are orphans or if they have parents.
- Ironically, despite she is Sprig's younger sister, her voice actress, Amanda Leighton, is much older than Sprig's voice actor, Justin Felbinger (Amanda is 9 years older than Justin).
- In "Truck Stop Polly" it is revealed that her middle name is Petunia.
- Polly's personality is very similar to Tilly Green from Big City Greens and Louise Belcher from Bob's Burgers.