|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Potpourri is Itsuki Myoudouin's mascot partner in Heartcatch Pretty Cure!. Potpourri is a baby fairy, unlike Chypre and Coffret. Being a baby fairy, Potpourri is childish and naive, but also protective of friends. Like the other fairies, Potpourri is never afraid to speak her mind. She ends her sentences with "~deshu!"
Potpourri has the ability to generate powerful yellow shields, just like Cure Sunshine. Potpourri can also create a giant golden "capsule", capable of teleporting something as large as the Tree of Hearts, to another place. Although quite powerful, this requires help from Cure Sunshine and also takes a rather long time to completely finish.
Potpourri is voiced by Kokoro Kikuchi.
- Being newborn within the series, Potpourri is the youngest fairy ever existing in the Pretty Cure universe.
- Potpourri's gender has not been officially specified. Chypre and Coffret's genders are confirmed in an official essay, and the other two, Coupe and Cologne, have adult male voices. However, the Japanese Wikipedia describes Potpourri's personality as a little sister of Itsuki.
- As opposed to Chypre and Coffret ending their sentences with "desu", Potpourri ends hers with "deshu" which is a cuter version of "desu", emphasising her naiveness.
- For the Pretty Cure All Stars DX3 Movie Character Polls held by Toei Animation, Potpourri appeared in the following rankings:
- 2nd in "The Fairy you wish to have as a partner most"
|Pretty Cure Heroes|