|“||Quick, man! Cling tenaciously to my buttocks!||„|
|~ Powdered Toast Man|
Powdered Toast Man is a recurring character in the Nickelodeon series The Ren & Stimpy Show. He is an eccentric superhero and the mascot of Powdered Toast, who saves the world from catastrophe and produces Powdered Toast at the flick of a wrist to anybody in need.
His origins and mission are a complete mystery to all mortal men. As Powdered Toast Man, he is a hero of justice and a distributor of Powdered Toast. His secret identity Pastor Toastman, is a "cool" youth deacon who works during the day as a government clerk. The only one who knows his identity is his faithful female assistant, Catholic High School Girl.
In his final adventure, he became president of the United States after the last president became incapacitated. After being sworn into office, he used the Bill of Rights and American Constitution to fuel his fireplace.
- Powdered Toast Man has the ability to fly, either by flatulence or by using a special toaster which he inserts his head into and launches from. Powdered Toast Man also flies backwards.
- He has the ability to turn into powdered toast to move through small openings like windows and underneath doors.
- He has the ability to create Powdered Toast from his own body scrapings at any time.
- He has a phone tongue and the ability to sense when the President is in danger. Whenever this occurs, his toast particles will start to dissipate. His magic tights also inflate whenever anyone else is in danger.
- Powdered Toast Man has had a crossover with The Amazing Spider-Man in issue #6 of the 1992 Ren & Stimpy Show comic book series published by Marvel.
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Dora the Explorer/Go, Diego, Go!
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes