Courtney and her sisters discover a magical world of ballet dancing. Like her sisters, Courtney loves to dance. When their father's evil cousin, Duchess Rowena, arrives at their home and tries to take over the kingdom by killing King Randolph, Courtney and her sisters work together to defeat her.
She is voiced by Lalainia Lindbjerg, who also voiced Princess Brietta in Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus.
Courtney spends a lot of time reading and not paying attention to her surroundings. Because of this, she often stumbles. Because she is oblivious to what's happening around her.
She can be brave, such as when she corrected Rowena who called her Lacey. Courtney is more calm than the rest of her sisters.
Courtney has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her favorite color is blue, and her princess and ballet dresses are blue too. Usually her hair is tied in a bun, but at night she wears it down.
Her casual gown is a blue gown like her sister's. In the middle of the beginning of the top part is a forget-me-not flower and some decorations. Her ballet outfit is is the same but has a shorter dress.
Her night gown is long and white. The gown that Rowena gives to all the princesses is gray and simple. It has the same design as her casual dress but without decorations.
- "I never realized papa was so disappointed in us."
- "Oh, hello."
- "Where did all my books go?"
- "If we leave now we can't never come back."
- "A snake?"
- Courtney's favorite gem is the sapphire.
- Courtney's favorite flower is the bellflower.
- Courtney can be spotted at Rosella's wedding and at the ball.
- Courtney is scared of snakes.
- When Genevieve arrives late while meeting Duchess Rowena, the top of Courtney's top gown suddenly changes to a different shade of blue.
- Courtney's ribbon is often shown brown.