|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
Pucca (Korean:뿌까, ppukka) is the main female protagonist and the titular character of the series of the same name. She is a 10-year-old (11 later) South Korean girl who loves Garu and is hopelessly in love with him, and tries to chase him, constantly trying to steal kisses, much to Garu's annoyance.
Despite that she is mute in the series, she was voiced by Tabitha St. Germain in the English version of Pucca (2006), and by Ikue Ohtani in the Japanese dub. She is voiced by Jeonghwa Wang in the TV show, Pucca: Love Recipe.
Though she is typically sweet-natured, Pucca can be so very extremely aggressive and temperamental when she does not get what she wants. Pucca chooses not to speak, instead communicating with giggling, laughing, and growling sounds (however, in the episode "And the Band Played Rong," Ching mentions that she has a pretty singing voice). Furthermore, in the episode "Ninjitsu for Dummies", it shows Pucca and Ching cheering for Abyo, giving a good look at what Pucca's voice really sounds like.
Pucca, throughout the series, usually wears a long-sleeved shirt with the bottom shaped into a skirt, black pants, and shoes. She has very long black hair, but usually wears it in her famous odango style.
Linguin, Uncle Dumpling, and Ho
Pucca lives with her guardians, the 3 Master Chefs at the Goh-Rong Restaurant, who are her uncles. She also delivers noodles from the restaurant on her scooter.
Pucca extremely loves Garu more than any male in her life. Most of the time, When she is about to kiss him, Garu tries to escape from her. This could possibly mean that Garu has no 100% respect for her. Despite Garu’s fear of her, He can be friendly towards her on extremely rare occasions.
Pucca hates Ring Ring so much because of her selfish, bratty and sarcastic behavior. She also hates her that she wants to be with Garu all the time. They usually get into bad blooded fights all the time mostly. Ring Ring tries many plans to defeat Pucca and win Garu’s heart, but fails because of how Pucca beats her at her own games. On extremely rare occasions, They are shown to be friends despite their heated rivalry.
Status: Mostly Enemies (Friends on super rare occasions only)
They have a strong friendship in their hearts. They usually hangout all the time.
Abilities and Powers
Although she isn't a female ninja (kunoichi), she has demonstrated some unique abilities of her own that make up for what she lacks in training.
- Invulnerability- As demonstrated in various episodes, Pucca is completely unaffected by things such as: many stage bags dropped above, a rhino ramming into her at full speed, explosions, etc.
- Speed- Pucca uses her speed throughout the series, often pursuing on Garu or others (friends or villains). She also has the ability to run on water as well.
- Immense Strength- As demonstrated in various episodes, Pucca can be able to pick up anything huge and heavy, destroy large constructs, etc.
- Weather- Depending on Pucca's mood she can create foul weather or sunny skies.
- Time- Can spin things to travel back in time.
- Space-Time- Can cause rifts in space-time.
- Pucca's birthday is revealed to be on July 7.
- Pucca can sing.
- It's revealed that in her own ways, eating is no problem. In "The World`s Longest Noodle," she closes the episode by swallowing it whole.
- The term "Pucca" Means Godess in english.