Radar is a major protagonist in the Minecraft: Story Mode series, appearing only in Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two. He is one of Jesse's friends and is his/her intern throughout most (or all) of the season. He is also a friend of Olivia, Axel, Petra, Lukas, and Ivor.
He was voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
Radar is always determined to do the right thing, even if it's tough or scary. He, as Jesse's intern, is a hard-worker and figures out how to do things well. He is also very brave, which enables him to fight off hostile mobs in Romeo's ice palace. While he doesn't like adventuring at first, he eventually gets used to it as the story goes on. At his best, Radar is even willing to sacrifice himself to save other people's lives, as shown when he volunteered to lead the Giant Enderman away from the people of Fred's Keep so they can escape.
- Radar has been working for Jesse for about a year, as stated by Eric Stirpe.
- His favorite animals are rabbits.
- Radar is Jesse's assistant/intern.
- One of the things Radar says, “It's hero time!” is a reference to Ben 10's catchphrase.
- He used to live in Champion City.
Minecraft: Story Mode
Animation vs. Minecraft