| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Randy Marsh contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Hey Sharon, come look at this!||„|
|~ Randy after taking a gigantic dump|
|“||This is for what?! Arresting me for what?! I'm not allowed to stand up for myself?! Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was America.||„|
|~ Randy after being arrested in a little league baseball fan fight|
Randall “Randy” Marsh is Stan's father. He is a former geologist and appears more than any other parent in South Park, mainly due to his crazy adventures. Randy is extremely immature, to the constant embarrassment of his son Stan. He also eventually become the weed farmer by moved out to the farm along with his family after he was retired of living in South Park.
Some of Randy's antics include:
- Starting fights at baseball tournaments
- Working at Wal-Mart to get a discount on Wal-Mart's eclectic range or products
- Replacing Chef as the school's cafeteria chef to satisfy his food fetish
- Becoming a prophet for the economy and demanding that everyone tighten their belts to a ridiculous degree to satisfy the economy
- Becoming a pop star whose trademark is defecating his pants onstage
- Becoming a farmer after he his family moved out from South Park.
When Sharon loses her temper at Randy for his latest scheme, he flat-out admits that he's unhappy with his lot in life. Sharon admits that she too feels like life has passed her by and tells Randy that they've grown apart with age. The two divorce amicably and seemingly for good. They later get back together off-screen and no-one learns anything from the experience.