|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Raquel is a dog-like fairy mascot, one of the four main mascots in Doki Doki! Pretty Cure. She is very reliable, much like his partner, Cure Diamond. He ends her sentences with "~quel!".
He is voiced by Yuka Terasaki in the Japanese version, and by Stephanie Sheh in the English version.
Raquel has blue fur in different shades, and two droopy dog-like ears. There are deep blue diamond markings on the tips of his ears. His eyes are deep blue, with eyelash-like markings which are seen to be more curly at the top of the markings. His tail is round and bushy. He wears a ribbon collar with 2 ribbon tails on the front. He also wears a large blue ribbon on his head, decorated with stripes and a silver heart medallion.
Raquel is very reliable.
Raquel has the rare ability to fly, turn into a Commune and help a Rikka transform into Cure Diamond.
- Raquel is one of the few mascots who are capable of flight. The rest being Flappy (in his ball form), Choppy (in her ball form), Moop, Foop, the Pinkies (if counted as actual mascots), Syrup, Chiffon, the Pickruns, Chypre, Coffret, Potpourri, Cologne, the Fairy Tones, Sharuru, Lance, Daybi and Ai.
- Raquel is the second male mascot to transform with the second Cure of the group, after Coffret.
- Raquel is the first dog-like fairy mascot.
- She is also the first fully blue colored mascot.
- Raquel, unlike Sharuru, Lance and Dabyi, seems to be wearing more of a ribbon-like object on his neck, rather than a collar.
|Pretty Cure Heroes|