Over the course of the first game, Regina finds herself with three weapons to choose from: a Glock 34 automatic pistol (upgradeable and modifiable with sights), a Franchi PA3 12 gauge shotgun (upgradeable and modifiable with stocks) and a HK69A1 40mm Grenade Gun (also upgradeable).
In the second game, Regina starts the game with a Desert Eagle handgun and a stungun, which immobilizes enemies. Other weapons must be purchased with extinction points garned from killing dinosaurs. They are as follows:
- Submachine Guns - MP5K, Lightweight weapons, one for each hand. However, firepower is meager.
- Heavy Machine Gun - M60E3, Rapid-fire ability and power.
- Missile Pod - Fires three homing rockets at once. The most powerful weapon overall.
- Flame Launcher - (can also be used by Dylan) - Launches wide-range blazes.
- Firewall - (can also be used by Dylan) - It creates a wall of fire, enabling Regina to avert frontal attacks.
- Chainmine - (can also be used by Dylan) - Fires five mines into the ground, turning the enemy over on its back.
- Needle Gun - A basic underwater weapon that fires an unlimited supply of three needles simultaneously.
- Shockwave - Shoots a wave of shock, immobilizing underwater enemies.
- Aquagrenade - Most powerful underwater weapon. Fires small torpedoes, and is capable of destroying hard materials.