| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Reginald Peter, better known as General Skarr, is the deuteragonist of Evil Con Carne, one the supporting characters of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and the tritagonist of the TV movie Billy & Mandy Underfist: Halloween Bash. He is Billy's neighbor, and a retired villain.
Skarr used to be Hector Con Carne's ex-paramilitary commander. He moved to Endsville after Con Carne's organization shut down, and became Billy's neighbor (much to his distress) and an avid gardener. Later, he joins the Underfist team in the Halloween special.
He has a blind left eye with a jagged scar under it. He wore a blue suit and oddly shaped hat when working for Hector. In Underfist, he has a large grey moustache and goatee and wears a bright blue uniform that includes a beret.
At the first glance, when Skarr worked for Hector Con Carne, he sometimes tried to overthrow Hector and take over his organization to take over the world himself. However, he retired from his evil ways as he trying to find peace in gardening or trying to be a good neighbor. In "Underfist", he becomes the Unscrupulous Hero. He does join the others in forming the titular team, but still retains his malicious traits.
- In the episode Emotional Skarr, when he fantasizes about ruling the world himself, his symbol is his scar in a circle similar to how the swastika was positioned. He also was shown in the same fantasy having an eagle on his hat, positioned in the same way as the Nazi eagle symbol. However, this is only evident in one scene.
- The fantasy is also referenced in Anger Mismanagement, and if he was to think with cats, he would be thinking to use cats as slaves.
- According to the show's intro, he got his scar from running with scissors.
- Coincidentally, this is also how Hoss Delgado lost his own eye (as well as his arm and leg).
- General Skarr is an homage to Herr Starr from the Preacher series.
- Skarr's first name was revealed in the intro of Evil Con Carne, and first mentioned in Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure.
- He has appeared as an official character in more TV series than the characters from the rest of the franchise combined.
- Skarr's plant form heavily resembles a Pikmin from the video game series Pikmin.
- Skarr and Billy's relationship is quite similar to that of George Wilson and Dennis Mitchell from the comic strip "Dennis the Menace" — because both involve a grumpy elderly man and a curious little boy.