| Hulk Smash Puny Ripjaws for the following reason(s):|
Merge with Ben Tennyson
Please discuss it on .
Ripjaws is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Piscciss Volann from the planet Piscciss.
Ripjaws resembles to a humanoid life form with fish-like traits; he is mix between an alligator, an eel, an anglerfish, and a great white shark. He has grey scale skin, webbed hands with yellow sharp claws, yellow sharp teeth, a glowing lure on his head, gills on the front of his neck, green fins between his his elbows and his back. Ripjaws also wears the Omnitrix Symbol on his left torso.
In Ultimate Alien, Ripjaws now have catfish-like face with green lips, two whiskers and green eyes with black pupils. He has a white front torso with chest plates similar to Humungousaur's, His mermaid-like tail is now grey and has triangular grey lines on it. Ripjaws also wears the Ultimatrix Symbol on his front chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Reflexes: Ripjaws was able to disarm a mech that was about to fire point-blank.
- Strong Jaws: Ripjaws was able to tear off a mech suit's arm using his shark-like jaws.
- Enhanced Swimming: Considering he is a fish-based alien, Ripjaws is a skilled swimmer as he can propel his body by undulating his tail. Ripjaws was able to easily defeat a group of cyber-squids thanks to this ability.
- Underwater Breathing: Ripjaws has fish-like gills on his neck which allow him to survive underwater.
- Enhanced Speed: Ripjaws was able to move so fast he created an underwater vortex.
- Enhanced Durability: Ripjaws was able to tank a mech suit beating him down, with no significant injuries.
- Enhanced Stamina: Ripjaws' advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all. Even when he is swimming in the water, Ripjaws does not even seem to have any obvious signs of fatigue.
- Sharp Claws: Ripjaws' claws are strong enough to make dents in stone.
- Tail Formation: Ripjaws can turn his legs into a fish's tail and vice-versa, giving him a merman-like appearance.
- Enhanced Strength: Ripjaws was easily able to rip apart a metallic squid.
Ripjaws is a humanoid fish alien. His skin is white grey. He first appeared in the episode The Krakken.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Ripjaws only appears in Perplexhedron, When Ben uses Ripjaws to broke out and escape from a room filling with water to save Kevin and him.
Ben 10: Omniverse
In Gone Fishing, Ben used Ripjaws from fishing, He first used Ripjaws to dive underwater to catch some fish in his mouth but what he caught in his mouth were some seaweed and a old rubber boot. He used Ripjaws again to search underwater along with Magister Patelliday to look for some fish so he can prove that Ripjaws' method is better. but Ripjaws saw Patelliday had been captured and taken away by the Mechaneers, Ripjaws swim after them to rescue Pateliiday, but was slow down when fighting and destroying one of Mechaneers while the rest them carry Patelliday away, therefore failing to save him.
In The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, Ripjaws and Mr. Baumann work together to rescue Sheelane from Vulkanus and stop from stealing her supplies of Element X. Ripjaws battles Vulkanus while Baumann saves Sheelane from the Pickaxe Aliens, Vulkanus pins Ripjaws down, but Ripjaws tear the fingers off Vulkanus robotic suit. Baumann frees Sheelane and they both join with Ripjaws to swarm around Vulkanus to create a whrilpool to send Vulkanus and his Pickaxe Aliens flying out of the water. Afterward, Baumann asks Sheelane to marry him which she agrees, Ripjaws was touched by this scene and make him want to cry. but it was hard for him to tell since he is still underwater.
- Ripjaws has been used 16 times in the Ben 10 franchise.