Roberta Coretta Tubbs is a main character on the animated sitcom The Cleveland Show. She's the biological daughter of Donna and her ex-husband, Robert. She was apparently named after her father. In season 1, she was voiced by Nia Long, and from season 2 onwards she is voiced by Reagan Gomez.
Roberta is shown to be a typical teenage girl, she is popular at school, has a less than respectable boyfriend by the name of Gabriel Friedman "Federline Jones". She is shown to have attitude at times and even just plain disrespectful especially to Cleveland who she disliked for unknown reasons. Dispite all of this Roberta has warmed up to Cleveland as a Step-Father and has come to accept him into the family. In some episodes she aids the other characters when needed.
Due to the cancellation of The Cleveland Show, she has since joined the Family Guy cast along with her family. Her debut appearance in Season 12 Episode 20 "He's Bla-ack"
Notable Heroic acts she has done during The Cleveland Show include:
- "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Roberta": at the end of the episode she decides to clean up her ways and start acting like a responsible young adult. (Although Temporarily)
- "Love Rollercoaster" while in her fake Tyra fat-suit she fakes like she has moved to Alaska in order to avoid breaking Cleveland Jr.'s heart.
- "Dancing With The Stools" Roberta agrees to babysit Rallo while the rest of the family practice for the Dancing With The Stools competition, eager at first, Roberta gets annoyed with Rallo even altering her appearance to look like Donna. Due to his antics she has second thoughts of ever having children.
- "Til Deaf" She decides to run against Cleveland Jr. in their schools election in order to "prove a point", though she does resign from office when she wins.
- "B.M.O.C" She comes to Cleveland's aid when he is drunk, tied to a donkey in the woods, also she thinks about her future and decides to go to college.
- "All You Can Eat" She decides to give Cleveland Jr. a makeover when he is bullied yet again at school, taking him out of town. This escalates Junior's confidence that he approaches misfit Daisy. Also later in the episode she decides to join him in the prom together when Daisy doesn't want to go.
- "Escape From Goochland" She decides to dress up as Donna for Halloween as revenge for not letting them participate, also letting Junior tag along dressed as his Dad.
- "Tis The Cleveland To Be Sorry" Roberta decides to get a job at the mall as an Sexy Elf wearing rather provocative clothes, also Roberta helps Kendra when she is denied the role as Santa Claus, even pimping out her Santa sleigh for her. In the end she manages to encourage Kendra into standing up for herself- and also quits her job due to sexism, claiming: "We will no longer be objectified".