|“||If getting wet will help that baby octopus get back to its mom, I can do it!||„|
Rocky is a Schnauzer/Scottish Terrier mix pup and the recycler pup of the PAW Patrol, one of the five tritagonists of the Canadian cartoon series PAW Patrol and one of the five tetartagonists of PAW Patrol: The Movie.
He is voiced by John Ralston's son Stuart from Season 1 and 2, Samuel Faraci from Season 3 to 7, and Jackson Reid since Season 7 in the Canadian and North American versions of TV series. In the movie, he voiced by Callum Shoniker, who also voiced The Copycat the series. Eric O'Carroll in Season 1 to 6 and Courage Clutterbuck from Season 7 in the British version.
Rocky is gray with white paws, a white tip on his tail, and white tips on the fur tufts on his face, along with a darker gray circle around his left eye and two circles on his back. He has a black nose and orange-ish brown eyes. He also has a floppy right ear and a nick on his left ear. He has a small spiky tuft of fur on his head.
Being the recycling pup of the team, he is very resourceful and reuses anything he can find to use in any given situation. However, in the series, he has a fear of water, but sometimes has to face this fear while on a mission, although never gets over it. He is good friends with Marshall and Zuma, whom he is playful as the other pups when off-duty.
Equipment and Abilities
Like all members of the PAW Patrol, he has his own personalized pup-tag which uses to make calls to Ryder, The Lookout, and the other pups, as well as make video calls to said members. His is customized with a green background and a recycling symbol on it to represent his job of recycling. His Mighty Pup tag has a giant gear on it.
His pup-pack contains various tools, some of which include a screwdriver, a pincer, glue, adhesive tape, and a spatula. His Mission PAW pup-pack has a radar scanner, while his Sea Patrol pup-pack contains a rescue buoy and a metal detector, with his scuba gear it contains a welding tool. In "Air Pups", he is given a jet pack equipped with a hover mode ability for air-based rescues.
His normal vehicle is a green recycling truck in which he stores various items that can be helpful on missions. It also has two pallet loaders that can be used to load objects into the truck. Its vehicle number is 05. In Season 3, it was upgraded to be able to transform into a tugboat to be used on water-related missions.
His Sea Patrol vehicle is an amphibious vehicle equipped with an airlock in the back. It is use to underwater mode or a land mode.
He uses the old items stored in his truck and not to build new things or repair broken objects. The pincer in his pup-pack helps him with constructing and picking up things.
As a Mighty Pup, much like the Lantern Corps, specifically the Green Lantern Corps, he can create green energy constructs, mostly of tools, with his paws. While he gets charged-up power gives him x-ray vision like Superman.
- "Don't lose it, reuse it!"
- "Why trash it when you can stash it?"
- "Green means go!"
- "This one pup road crew is gonna make them take a wrong turn!" ("Mighty Pups")
- "Green means glow!" ("Mighty Pups, Super Paws: Pups Meet the Mighty Twins")
- "NOOOOOO!" (usually leading him to getting wet)
- "Let's recycle the trash!" ("Jet to the Rescue")
- "Green means, go moto go!" ("Moto Pups")
- He has been first called on a mission 136 times.
- He has been called for backup 43 times.
- He has been called into action (either a first response or backup) 179 times.
- He is a male Schnauzer/Scottish Terrier mixed breed.
- He likes the color green.
- He is a recycler and handyman.
- He does not like water. Although it is commonly said that he has aquaphobia (fear of water), that is not entirely accurate since he has shown to be comfortable with being near water and even diving in the ocean during Sea Patrol episodes.
- Despite his fears, he often finds himself having to face his fear of water in order to fulfill his PAW Patrol duties.
- He likes to be eco-friendly.
- He was good friends with Zuma and Marshall, despite he being afraid of water.
- He is shown to be ticklish in "Pups Make a Splash".
- As seen in "Pups Save a Talent Show", he can use his tools to play an instrument (guitar). He is also seen in "Pups Save the Chili Cook-Off" with a banjo.
- He is the first pup who escaped without the help of the PAW Patrol after he was stranded on an island in "Rocky Saves Himself".
- Due to their shared aptitude for mechanics and engineering, it is likely that both he and Ryder are responsible for maintaining and repairing the team's gear, vehicles, and The Lookout's equipment.
The Loud House
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
The Fairly OddParents
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Mighty B!
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss
Dora the Explorer/Go, Diego, Go!/Dora and Friends
Santiago of the Seas
See Also: Cartoon Network Heroes