|This hero was proposed but rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page SCP-208 contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
SCP-208, known by the alias "Bes", is a Safe-class, beast-like SCP that resides within Site-17 of the SCP Foundation.
SCP-208 is a strange, stout man of short stature of Egyptian origin. Much of its body, especially around its facial area is covered in thick, coarse hair that resembles a lion's mane. Because of it's heritage, SCP-208 usually dresses in traditional Egyptian garments matching those resembling those worn during the era of the old kingdom, but will also wear more modern military fatigues occasionally as well.
Powers and Abilities
SCP-208's main property involves inducing rapid cellular regeneration of organic tissue, which is essentially a form a healing caused by electromagnetic radiation that is released from SCP-208's body. This radiation is notably harmless compared to similar forms of radioactivity, but studies based on MRI scans on D-class personnel show that this radiation stimulates the patients' nervous system by fending off malign pathogens and other harmful anatomical entities in one's body.
Despite his beastly appearance, SCP-208 is notably friendly among Foundation personnel and frequently enjoys company and socializing; because of this, SCP-208 is allowed clearance to many of Site-17's areas, including the medical wing where he occassionally assists staff in.
SCP-208 has stated that he loves children as well as telling jokes, and is a self-proclaimed protector of innocence. However he has stated that he has a strong animosity of snakes.
- SCP-208 is contained within Site-17, a location within the Foundation that contains many of the more benevolent human and humanoid SCPs, including SCP-073 and SCP-105.
- According to an addendum pretaining to SCP-208, staff consider the treatment from SCP-500 as being more effective than SCP-208's property. SCP-208 has [more-or-less] voiced approval to this finding, but also notes that its jokes are funnier.
- Personnel are prohibited from letting SCP-208 know about the existence of SCP-486, a girl whose wounds produces venomous snakes from her body.
- In her author page Fanthem assigned SCP-208 the song Superman by Lazlo Bane.
- In the universe of SCP-6001 where the Compendium, a benevolent amalgam organization of different GoIs, took over the world and declared worldwide peace with all anomalies, SCP-208 became a medic for the Charity, a group made out of Manna Charitable Foundation and Dr. Wondertainment.