|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page SCP-2662 contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||MEKHANE, Yaldabaoth, and St. Alagadda, is that what this is? Are you trying to fucking worship me? After everything I've said? AFTER FUCKING EVERYTHING??????||„|
|~ SCP-2662 after realizing that his newfound friend also began worshiping him in "Skeeve Online".|
SCP-2662 is a humanoid entity classified by the foundation to be a Keter Class responsible for corrupting random humans into peoples who worships him as their one of the only god. However, while SCP-2662 is a dangerous SCP, he is actually a creature that just wants to live a normal and quite life. SCP-2662 turned himself into the Foundation of SCPs for his safety.
SCP-2662 was approximately 4 meters in height and 200 kilograms in weight. SCP-2662 appeared to be in a vaguely humanoid shape, with approximately 20 additional muscular hydrostats in similar structure to cephalopod limbs attached to its back. These limbs are fully functional and allow SCP-2662 to perform up to 10 different tasks at once.
SCP-2662 is believed by many of his followers (who were influenced by his powers) to be a god that is extremely omnicidal, cruel, ruthless, and display extreme superior complex towards others that loves nothing more than blood, chaos, sacrifice, and ritual-related things.
However, in reality, SCP-2662 is different from the rumors of his followers, SCP-2662 is most likely an average-joe, he is kind, joyful, loves playing video games, and is very cooperative, he is helpful, and is the polar opposite towards what his cult believes in him.
SCP-2662 display extreme unsatisfaction, wrath, distress, disgusted and is extremely uncomfortable whenever he is around with his cult, especially when they are under his influence so-bad that they perform sexual, or violent acts inside of his containment cells.
Powers and Abilities
SCP-2662 is cognitohazardous entity and as a result could apply false precognitions and false information within dreams into random humans on the outside world, which was also the source of those cultists who misjudge him as an almighty god that would soon bring destruction, despair, and chaos to the world their living in.
SCP-2662's primary anomalous effect only occured after long-term repeated exposure, usually by being in the same room as or interacting daily with SCP-2662. Subjects exposed to SCP-2662 for a period of 6 months or longer were at risk of becoming acutely aware of SCP-2662's wants or needs and were compelled to fulfill them; they may have also suffered from quasi-psychotic episodes when under stress. SCP-2662 was unable to affect humans that have a 2 or higher MARS (Mind-Affecting Resistance Scale) score.
SCP-2662's secondary anomalous effect was the spontaneous generation of religious followings at an approximate rate of at least once a month. This generation was involuntary and caused SCP-2662 notable distress.
Religious groups generated by SCP-2662 usually focused on attempting to break into its containment unit in order to perform various rituals that were violent and/or sexual in nature. These groups tended to be highly organized and appear to adapt to each failed attempt, despite there being generally no contact between different generated religious followings.
- The reason why SCP-2662 turned himself into the Foundation of SCPs was because he wants to avoid his followers.
- SCP-2662 doesn't show out any signs of worrying about his followers and the damaged they've caused, including their deaths, the fact is that it was him who must take responsible for the lives that his followers has killed, and also corrupting them with his powers even if it's accidentally, it means that SCP-2662 thinks that it is not his fault, but his followers were the ones to blame.
- SCP-2662 is a ripoff of the famous Lovecraftian horror named "Cthulhu" a legendary god that was believed to be one of the Old Ones.
- It is also possible that SCP-2662 is an alternate universe version/counterpart of the god Cthulhu due to it confirming that it is already 200 years old. So it is possible that SCP-2662 is not the original Cthulhu, but an alternate universe Cthulhu, a Cthulhu that belongs to the universe of the SCP Foundation.
- After Dr. Bright sent MTF Omega-7 to capture Cthulhu and discover the city R'lyeh, the Overseers stated that Cthulhu and R'lyeh aren't even SCPs and that someone put false information in the database, most likely referring to SCP-1926-R. This could mean that the SCP Foundation doesn't consider SCP-2662 to be the real Cthulhu.
- It is later revealed that SCP-2662 is in fact a separate entity from Cthulhu, since the original is seen among other Lovecraftian gods inhabiting SCP-4315-1, an extradimensional space similar to Lovecraft's hometown of Providence, and are designated SCP-4315-2.
- SCP-2662 is an atheist. However he still invoked the names of Mekhane, Yaldabaoth and St. Alagadda.
- When the Foundation equipped SCP-2662 with an instance of SCP-3992-2 of Dr. Wondertainment's Halloween Masks which resembled that of archetypical witch figure, 2662 was transformed into a adolescent human female who appeared like wearing a poorly made witch costume, to which 2662 found it uncomfortable due to changing his gender but made sure to let personnel known that he had nothing against females.
- It has been suggested that SCP-2662 could become close friend with SCP-4996.
- In the joke tale "New Technical Issues", when talking to another anomaly SCP-5054 was surprised that SCP-2662 was terminated yet and sought to kill with the usage of SCP-3148.
- SCP-930-J was a ball made out of mouths and tentacles which identically resembled those of SCP-2662.
- SCP-955's effects on children appear to be similar to that of SCP-2662 as the affected children described it a cute and fuzzy despite its monstrous appearance.
- SCP-2662 at the Laconic SCP Wiki
- SCP-2662 at the SCP Literature Wiki
- SCP-2662 at the SCP Foundation Official Wiki
SCP Foundation Personnel