This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
The Seven Deadly Sins (七つの大罪, Nanatsu no Taizai) are the strongest and cruelest order of powerful Holy Knights in the Kingdom of Liones, led by their captain Meliodas. They were formed by seven brutal criminals who were all convicted for serious crimes and carved symbols of beasts onto their bodies. The Seven Deadly Sins were framed for the murder of the Great Holy Knight of Liones, lable as traitors and villains in the land of Britannia as a result. In response, they scattered and went into hiding for ten years. Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones, enlist their help to save the kingdom from the tyranny of the Holy Knights. They are the titular protagonists of the manga/anime series The Seven Deadly Sins.
- Meliodas (Dragon's Sin of Wrath; Captain and Leader)
- Diane (Serpent's Sin of Envy)
- Ban (Fox's Sin of Greed)
- King (Grizzly's Sin of Sloth)
- Gowther (Goat's Sin of Lust)
- Merlin (Boar's Sin of Gluttony)
- Escanor (Lion's Sin of Pride)
Personality and Traits
The Sins were actually criminals that joined the order for their own reasons, and a number of them are good people at heart. A few of them however aren't exactly the nicest of people. However, they can be very dangerous when push comes to shove.
- So far, none of the Seven Deadly Sins are of the same race: Meliodas is a demon, Ban is formerly human, Diane is a giant, King is a fairy, Escanor is human, and Gowther is a doll. Merlin's race is currently unknown.
- According to Dreyfus, only a member of the Sins could go toe-to-toe with the previous Great Holy Knight, Zaratras.
- The manga depiction of the animals and colors associated with each of the sins differs from the conventional representation; Bear's Sin of Wrath, Dog's Sin of Envy, Frog's Sin of Greed, Goat's Sin of Sloth, Cow's Sin of Lust, Pig's Sin of Gluttony, and Horse's Sin of Pride.
- Each Sin was a diamond ranked holy knight before they were framed. Whether or not their ranks were restored after their names were cleared has not been mentioned.
Royal Family of Liones
The Pleiades of the Azure Sky
Roars of Dawn