Shinji (慎次) - His surname means "True ruler".
Ogawa (緒川) - His name means small river.
Shinji has short brown hair and eyes. He is always seen wearing a black suit with a black tie and white collared shirt. While acting as Tsubasa's manager, he is seen wearing glasses along with his usual attire.
He is a very calm and quiet person. He lost his parents when he was young. His father worked for Genjuro Agency. He is very trustful and believes in Tsubasa and his comrades.
- ninja techniques during the last act of Symphogear G.
- Shinji is the one who taught Tsubasa the Shadow Weave technique.
- He often calls Tsubasa by her full name or just adding "-senpai" at the end of her name.
- He is the first person who calls Tsubasa "senpai" the second person calling her so is Yukine Chris.
- Tsubasa seems to know Shinji very well. She knows what is happening when he takes off his glasses, she seems to feel when he is close and she knows what action he is going to do, especially when he is sermonizing her about her fate as a singer.
- After Kanade's death, Shinji become the closest person to Tsubasa, and the person she almost trust in.
- In the first season, Tsubasa explicitly stated that it's usually Shinji who takes care of cleaning up her room. She did not realize this to be embarassing until Hibiki pointed out that she is letting a guy taking care of her underwears. Even so, there were no indication that this changed in the second season.
- His ninja skills and ability to use the Shadow Weave technique is most likely a reference to the Nara Clan from the Naruto series, as they are a clan of ninjas who have a bloodline that revolves around shadow manipulation. As the Shadow Weave technique is most likely based from the Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique.