Shocksquatch is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Gimlinopithecus from the planet Pattersonea.
Shocksquatch has the appearance of a thick, muscular gorilla-like alien. He has white, gray, and blue fur, along with a reddish-pink face, and pointed eyebrows. He also has green eyes with black pupils. He has metallic gray circular bolts on the back of his hands and on his lower jaw. He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Shocksquatch appears slimmer than before and he now has yellow and black fur, along with grey fingers and toes. He now has four fingers instead of five. He also now has two bolts on the side of his wrist instead of the back of his hands. He has green eyes with black pupils and yellow horns. He also has a green belt where the Omnitrix symbol is located.
Powers and Abilities
- Electrokinesis: Shocksquatch has total control over electricity and is even able to electrically charge his punches for a more effective attack.
- Force-Field Generation: Shocksquatch can manipulate electricity so that it acts as a force field for him.
- Electrical Telekinesis: Presumable by creating an electromagnetic field, Shocksquatch can use this ability to lift an entire squad of Plumber vehicles into the air and throw them at his opponent.
- Enhanced Strength: Shocksquatch is strong enough to rip a street lamp out of the ground.
- Enhanced Stamina: Shocksquatch's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Agility: Shocksquatch was able to dodge Sunder's drone attacks with ease.
- Enhanced Speed: Shocksquatch is fast enough to catch up to a speeding vehicle.
- Enhanced Athletism: Shocksquatch was easily able to make it to the top of a mutant To'kustar.