Snare-oh, formerly known as Benmummy, is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Thep Khufan from the planet Anur Khufos.
He was voiced by Richard Green and Kevin Michael Richardson.
Snare-oh is a mummy-like alien with a whole body made of bandages, He has a black and gold head-dress, Snare-oh has black bracers and greaves, Snare-oh also has green eyes and green glowing gaps between his bandages and has the Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Speed/Reflexes: Snare-oh's DNA source was easily capable of keeping up with XLR8.
- Enhanced Strength: Snare-oh's DNA source was able to destroy a tower's support beam with one of his bandages.
- Bandage Physiology: Snare-oh's body is entirely composed of bandages which grant him several powers.
- Stretchable Limbs: Snare-oh can extend his bandages so that he can easily wrap his enemies up.
- Regeneration: Snare-oh could almost instantly regenerate after being torn into confetti.
- Flight: Snare-oh can inexplicably fly using his bandages.
- Shapeshifting: Snare-oh can alter his body to dodge attacks more easily.
- Cold Resistance: Snare-oh's DNA source was able to survive being frozen by liquid nitrogen.
- Enhanced Agility: Snare-oh was able to dodge the Yenaldooshi's sonic howl.
- Enhanced Stamina: Snare-oh's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Durability: Snare-oh was barely fazed after being hit by an energy blast.